Thread: Swapping Regions

Default Swapping Regions

If you have played the beta you will have noticed that the Kingdom of Odoacer, Visigoths and Romano British are too powerful. I have lowered their starting money, lowered a bit their unit stats, put some full rebel stacks in their territories, etc. But in the case of the KoO and Visigoths their are still too powerful, and one of the reasons it's that they have too much settlements.

The question is; do you think that it is a good idea to remove some of the regions of Odoacer and the Visigoths? <namely the most probable will be Pisa, Arretium or Ariminum of Odoacer, and Liberalitas Julia, Italica or Malaca of the Visigoths> to give them to factions that should have more power? (like another saxon settlement in england or some other settlements along the berber desert).

If you think that some faction have too few settlements, too many or it is missing a important city of the time, feel free to post it.

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Default Re: Swapping Regions

Boz, I believe that if some imbalance may exist to further realism, then so be it. If a player truly wants to stunt a powerful faction, all that is necessary is a few surgical naval strikes. Keep the regions you have, they're great!

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

you can eliminate some ports so that some regions cant have too much income...

Perhaps you're right, Mr. Cursed. But with the Franks I haven't been able to defeat Odoacer :hmmm:, I hope that the changes that I have made make possible defeating them.

Octavius, good idea, I'll do that in some cities.

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS