Thread: Is there a mod that features Cataphracts, Mongols & Byzantines?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Is there a mod that features Cataphracts, Mongols & Byzantines?

Is there a mod for 1.011 M&B that adds nobles (cataphracts)for the "Mongols" of the game?
    Also is there a mod that adds or remake's a faction of the game as "Byzantines"?
    Edit:If anyone is interesting to add such a feature(Byzantines)please contact me to sent
    him the "Komnenean"units we (CBUR)made for M2TW to have them as quide!
    This is what i am talking about!
    Komnenean Army Units
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; December 10, 2008 at 08:53 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: Is there a mod?

I don't believe there's anything for 1.011 yet, but there is Rise of the Kergits which has Rush style armor similar to Romaioi.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I don't believe there's anything for 1.011 yet, but there is Rise of the Kergits which has Rush style armor similar to Romaioi.
    Thanks mate...
    The offer stil exists though...
    Anyone who interesting just pm me....
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I will keep my eyes open. I remember Bandit King had some heavy mailed Kergit horses which I haven't seen since I played that mod.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Is there a mod?
    Yes there is

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    Yes there is
    Only for "mongols" or entering byzantine troops in the game also?
    Wheach mod is this?

Only for "mongols" or entering byzantine troops in the game also?
    Wheach mod is this?
    I think sabaku_no_gaara was joking

There is also the Mongol Series (but no Byzantine):
    http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/board,114.0.html
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Love the screens on that mongol mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Love the screens on that mongol mod.
    They're nice - and all of them graphically enhanced
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Also is there a mod that adds or remake's a faction of the game as "Byzantines"?
    Edit:If anyone is interesting to add such a feature(Byzantines)please contact me to sent
    him the "Komnenean"units we (CBUR)made for M2TW to have them as quide!
    This is what i am talking about!
    Yes, there is .
    http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php?topic=51624.0

Quote Originally Posted by m.minkov View Post
    Check your pms for the link of CBUR's units!
    I hope they could be helpfull!

The offer exists to anyone that interests for a quide to Roman(byzantine) units and armors!

Check your pms for the link of CBUR's units!
    I hope they could be helpfull!

The offer exists to anyone that interests for a quide to Roman(byzantine) units and armors!
    I'm not a modeller/skiner myself and there are certain procedures(cutting,scaling and maybe rigging for new models) in order to implement the new models and textures from M2 to M&B, so right now I can't add your beautiful models. But I've used your screens as a guide for the ERE and I think they're really close to the armors I managed to find from the OSP Armour Pack. You can see them through the link in my 1st post and then under the ERE units spoiler.

If I mange to find someone with skill to add your models, I will deffinately use them and of course credit you and your team for it.

Default Re: Is there a mod that features Cataphracts, Mongols & Byzantines?

did you get my message?

Default Re: Is there a mod that features Cataphracts, Mongols & Byzantines?

Quote Originally Posted by newromansc View Post
    did you get my message?
    May I ask who you are refering to - me as the post post before your is mine, AnthoniusII or someone else?