Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Abstain

0 0%

Thread: Seleucos I Nicator/Seleukos for civitate (Patron: nowonmai)

Default Seleucos I Nicator/Seleukos for civitate (Patron: nowonmai)

Civitate

I feel obligated to be on top of the game in the content and understanding of my posts. I have no need or desire to ever spam or troll the forums. With this I will never abuse the power a civitate has. I have the upmost ambition to be a loyal and just person in my act when dealing with the forum. My duties include the continuance of my attentive performance that will allow me to come to this position of honor.

Seleucos I Nicator
    A great member I was thinking of nominating myself, as well as an excellent patron in the guise of nowonmai..

I say a resounding aye!

NM

[User originally named Seleucos I Nicator, changed name to Seleukos. -Simetrical, 13 Nov 2005]
    Last edited by Simetrical; November 13, 2005 at 05:09 PM.
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Spartan's Avatar Divus
    Patrician

I concur, he is a good community person and a solid supporter of TWC.

BTW: I assume you all now know that I transferred Patronage of nowonmai to GJ as it only seemed fitting since GJ came back to the TWC.

-Spartan
    "Consular" Spartan, Vassal of Siblesz
    Lord of lt1956, & Vercingetorix, Founder House of Spartae
    §§TWC's Father of Modding§§ §§ RulersoftheSea.com §§
    "The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, & power over nothing" - Herodotus

I did not! Good to know
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Crandar's Avatar Civitate

Also a good contributor in my eyes.

.Spartan, made note of the patronship transfer of nowonmai for our emerging family tree records. DO I need to double check with GaiusJulius and nowonmai to make sure they understand this has been recognized and implemented or were you already clear on that point?
    Letter of Marque granted from: Siblesz (Oh noble master!)
    Honored Patron of: Invoker47, Epistolary Richard, Simetrical, and Brodiseus

Animis opibusque parati et animus facit nobilem!

Spartan's Avatar Divus
    Patrician

GJ is 100% on board. I worked it out with him and got Sib in the mix just to make sure everything was kosher. Shoot, if you check GJ signature it already been amended. However nowonmai has not updated his yet.

-Spartan
    "Consular" Spartan, Vassal of Siblesz
    Lord of lt1956, & Vercingetorix, Founder House of Spartae
    §§TWC's Father of Modding§§ §§ RulersoftheSea.com §§
    "The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, & power over nothing" - Herodotus

Sulla's Avatar Sulla

Didn't vote yet. He already is a TWC Civitate unless I'm mistaken.

Seleucos I Nicator is a Civitate

EDIT: watch out for spelling mistakes guys. There is another,
    Seleucus I Nicator is a member

They are two different names (although very slightly).

NM - I just cut and pasted the name and searched. I got the Civitate version.
    I feel obligated to be on top of the game in the content and understanding of my posts. I have no need or desire to ever spam or troll the forums. With this I will never abuse the power a civitate has. I have the upmost ambition to be a loyal and just person in my act when dealing with the forum. My duties include the continuance of my attentive performance that will allow me to come to this position of honor.

Seleucos I Nicator
    - not Seleucus :grin
    This one is already a civitate. Or is he?? Which one is this really?

Under the Patronage of the noble Senatorii Wild Bill Kelso
    Brother Of Necrobrit, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran and Oldgamer
    Patron of the Senatorii cunobelin & the CivitateLegio XX Valeria Victrix

ja
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

Hmnmm... damn... spelling confusion. I might have given seleuco(u?)s his civitateship when I saw that the vote had reached 6 yays.

Please clarify this. Which the seleuco(u?)s is being voted on? Only one will be elected.

Edit:
    P.S.- The civitate we're voting on is Seleucos I Nicator. He has already passed. I made him into a civitate yesterday when i saw that he had 6 yays. So there's nothing to see here. :p
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Talk about overcomplicating a situation guys!

NM

Fallen Triumvir

Default Re: Seleucos I Nicator/Seleukos for civitate (Patron: nowonmai)

Released on request of the Applicant, and by authorisation of the Curator pursuant to Decision III 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Seleukos
    Please release my civitates vote.