Thread: REILLYS RANGERS QUEST HELP.

REQUIEM's Avatar Senator

Default REILLYS RANGERS QUEST HELP.

Before i recieved the quest for reillys rangers i had already marched into ghoul underworld and slain everyone....i mean everyone! even that drugged up barber. anyways now on my quest journal it says 'speak to reilly' even though she has no head..... is there any other way to progress trough the quest or have i glitched it? :\

Default Re: REILLYS RANGERS QUEST HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by REQUIEM View Post
    Before i recieved the quest for reillys rangers i had already marched into ghoul underworld and slain everyone....i mean everyone! even that drugged up barber. anyways now on my quest journal it says 'speak to reilly' even though she has no head..... is there any other way to progress trough the quest or have i glitched it? :\
    Who'd have thought multiple homocide would haver it's drawbacks? You can maybe get to the Statesman Hotel via the Hospital and meet up with her cadre on the roof. I don't know if you need Reilly or not.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Who'd have thought multiple homocide would haver it's drawbacks? You can maybe get to the Statesman Hotel via the Hospital and meet up with her cadre on the roof. I don't know if you need Reilly or not.
    You don't need Reilly to save rangers.

But you need Reilly to claim the reward.

Well that's gotta suck! My problem is I have zero chance of sweet talking the ghoul Doc into reviving her, and with my medicine skill I couldn't bandage a broken fingernail! SO I have no hope of getting to speak to her.

REQUIEM's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by OG Grenadier View Post
    Well that's gotta suck! My problem is I have zero chance of sweet talking the ghoul Doc into reviving her, and with my medicine skill I couldn't bandage a broken fingernail! SO I have no hope of getting to speak to her.
    Haha that was the reason why i went on a killing spree

And i went to the statesman hotel and i cannot find a way onto the roof cause the elevator won't respond?!

Haha that was the reason why i went on a killing spree

And i went to the statesman hotel and i cannot find a way onto the roof cause the elevator won't respond?!
    You have to cross over from the hospital across the fallen beacon I recall.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

REQUIEM's Avatar Senator

You have to cross over from the hospital across the fallen beacon I recall.
    so i have to go into the hospital first then cross that bridge with super mutants on it?

so i have to go into the hospital first then cross that bridge with super mutants on it?
    You go to the hospital then cross a collapsed beacon that has fallen into the side of the statesman.

REQUIEM's Avatar Senator

You go to the hospital then cross a collapsed beacon that has fallen into the side of the statesman.
    Thank you kindly.

You need a fission battery or such I think to energize something... according to the wiki site.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

You can also enter the Hospital by a sewer; for unknown reason there are Talon and Super Mutants fighting in the sewer...:hmmm: