Thread: Two quick noob question...

Default Two quick noob question...

I've just started learning how to play this complex game. So far it seems pretty cool. I have two questions that I hope someone can answer for me.

#1 Is there a file where I can manually increse the arrow key movment speed? The mouse movement is fine, but the the arrow keys are slow.

#2 As Portugal, I was trying to take Algeirs. I was well into the seige when my ally Castille drop an army about a 3rd the size of mine to reinforce I suppose. When the seige ended Castille got the province. Why is that? How do I prevent this from happening??

Thanks in advance.

Jopo

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Two quick noob question...

Quote Originally Posted by Jopo View Post
    #2 As Portugal, I was trying to take Algeirs. I was well into the seige when my ally Castille drop an army about a 3rd the size of mine to reinforce I suppose. When the seige ended Castille got the province. Why is that? How do I prevent this from happening??
    It happens if your ally siege the province before you; the only way to prevent it is to siege the province before your ally touch it.

Default Re: Two quick noob question...

Thanks for the reply hellheaven.

I'm certain I sieged first, but I'll try it again tonight. We signed a white peace before I went to bed. (I needed the cash and got a provice out of it.) As soon as the truce expires I'll try to take it again. Castille is still my ally so we'll see.