Thread: Can't download...

Icon9 Can't download...

It's not an error or anything, I just do not have enough time to download the whole file.

I have tried everything, I even used 2 download manegers and it is just not going fast enough.

This looks like a great mod, one of the best I have ever seen, but alas the download goes too slow, it's like a bad dream where you are trying to crab a cookie only inches away from your face but you can't get it.

I must ask those of you who have this mod... How did you download it?
    Yeah an elephant never forgets... But I forget what the elephant remembered!

Default Re: Can't download...

It didn't take me that long at all. What type of internet connection are you using? Dial-up or cable?

Quote Originally Posted by pwf224 View Post
    It didn't take me that long at all. What type of internet connection are you using? Dial-up or cable?
    I am using a wireless network connection... "NETGEAR" to be exact.

It's not an error or anything, I just do not have enough time to download the whole file.

I have tried everything, I even used 2 download manegers and it is just not going fast enough.

This looks like a great mod, one of the best I have ever seen, but alas the download goes too slow, it's like a bad dream where you are trying to crab a cookie only inches away from your face but you can't get it.

I must ask those of you who have this mod... How did you download it?
    Don't give up yet my friend, first try the link below for the 3.0 alternative download (two parts).

Note these files are hosted on megaupload.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183824

regards,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dave scarface View Post
    Don't give up yet my friend, first try the link below for the 3.0 alternative download (two parts).

Note these files are hosted on megaupload.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183824

regards,
    Dave
    I tried that one, It made more progress than the last one... But I still did'nt have enough time. I shall download it again when I have more time.

the 2nd part is unavaliable it says

I have good news and bad news... The good news is... I have finished downloading part 1!

The bad news is that I will have to wait a few hours before I download part 2, my internet is working slowly.

the 2nd part is unavaliable it says
    Not sure why part 2 was temporarily unavailable from the megaupload link provided. But I just checked and it is available again now for download.

I have good news and bad news... The good news is... I have finished downloading part 1!
    Once you have downloaded and installed part 2 you will then need to grab patch 3.7 (which adds both Norway and Wales). Let me know if you have any problems downloading the patch. If needed I will add the patch onto megaupload as well.

Dave

Good news! I downloaded it!

I shall begin downloading 3.7 now.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

i have an uber wireless network of death, Dlink with a 300 gigabit router, i downloaded a 700 kb/s took me about 3 min to download the whole mod with patches,