Thread: Disabling troop labels

Icon5 Disabling troop labels

Ok so I have show friendly names disabled in the options menu, but that doesn't stop the game from ruining perfectly good screenshots, by showing the troop labels when in your field of view. So does anyone know how to disable them?

Here's an example of what I mean:

Default Re: Disabling troop labels

I'm with you on that one. I'd like to see them gone also - but I haven't come across any mods that do this.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

I made a post about it on MageLords compilation of tweaks, if anyone can figure it out he can

Internazionale's Avatar Campidoctor

Some genious modder should deliver us relief from this uneccesary gameplay feature! Anybody?

Hey Armatus. Late reply on Taleworlds to this request

http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.p...,43874.30.html
    (In short: Moss wouldn't know how to do it)
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Hey thanks, no response yet by mage lord I take it? Oh well, thanks for the info.

well im sure thats not that hard to mod just delete some files, across if you wanna put it back on its going to take a while.

nevhtuR's Avatar Foederatus

Hardcoded, I'm almost certain.

Wow you just ruined my day...