Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: -- Preview of Middle-earth --

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: --Final Map Preview--

This is awesome! Great job everyone!! BTW, are the strat map models going to be shown in the battle map (like the King Statues in the falls of Rauros?)

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Wooow
    I mean....
    woooow
    Movie maker for the Third Age Total War

Default --Final Map Preview--

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reapir View Post
    hey didnt see helms deep,if its there its final, im going blind. anyway looks amazing king kong, very great work, cant wait to conquer what you made!
    its there! its called Hornburg though not helms deep

Quote Originally Posted by Varjon View Post
    There is Lothlórien and it includes two settlements called Caras Galadhon and Cerin Amroth.
    i knows that silly

but its not on the preview!

ps... still dont know how to merge quotes! sigh

Posts merged - Mithrandir
    Last edited by Mithrandir; December 04, 2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Double post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong
    Hey moonflower, just wanted to say that your descriptions are indeed the best, so I will use all of them, of course. Regards

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Suggestions?! On what - you did a marvelous job!!! Beautifull map! maybe only some more regions? (even if you have to make some up?)

Simply amazing. I was pretty 'eh' about the old map but this one has definately blown me away. Its just so incredibly...polished.

My only...well, question, really...whats with all the farming in the Harondor region? Whats the source on that? I vaguely recall something being called a 'bread basket' of middle earth but I didn't remember it being there.

ALL HAIL KONG *grovels*
    92% of the teenage population has resorted to rap music. paste this in your sig if your a part of the 8% that listens to REAL music.

Again,great job,KK!Finally the world of Middle-earth will be full of life and war in the virtual world.I just had a thought while looking at the map-I didn't see Cirith Ungol so I guess it won't be included?It should be right behind Minas Morgul!

nyjoz's Avatar Laetus

beautiful map and unique cities. If possible I'd love to see a unique Barad-dur, Morannon and Orthanc if possible. I have a thing for unbreakable and unneccesarily large fortifications. thanks again and i hope this mod is done soon

absolutely fantastic well done. the landmarks are fantastic

Great job

One quick question if you have a field battle near like the Statues in the falls of Rauros on the campain map will the statues show up in the background of the battle map ?
    I KNOW MY NAME IS supposed TO BE MISPELLED
    Please leave your name if you give me rep, so I can rep you back thanks

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

It should like hot damn!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Great job.
    I have one question, why Helms Deep calls Hornburg and Isengard Foldburg?

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

Quote Originally Posted by rafal90gg View Post
    Great job.
    I have one question, why Helms Deep calls Hornburg and Isengard Foldburg?
    Helm's Deep is the canyon and the Hornburg is the actual fortress. Isengard will be called Isengard.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Thank you for quickly reply.

Awesome KK as always

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Lord Gothmog's Avatar Libertus

Simply amazing. I have been following this from conception, played all the Rome versions and have anticipated this more than Empires Total War.

The screen shot of Moria is rather close in and I do not know what territories are nearby, so I have a suggestion based on this little information.

If Moria is a single faction, Orcs of the Misty Mountains, do they have more than one starting city or castle?

If not, I would suggest creating several locations around Moria representing the different entrances or clans/groups of Moria.

For example, have Moria where it is and a castle to the right and left, at the base of the mountain passes, almost on the grass each with a small territory of grass. Another city further north of Moria, called "Deep Moria/Halls of Moria" or something like that. Or two cities, North Moria and South Moria, although I like the Deep/Mines/Halls titles better.

It would make the faction a bit more secure with additional revenue, troops and cities. This would also make it very difficult to take over, as an underground mega city would be.

From my recollections on earlier Rome versions, it was very hard to start as Moria and really easy to beat them.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gothmog View Post
    Simply amazing. I have been following this from conception, played all the Rome versions and have anticipated this more than Empires Total War.

The screen shot of Moria is rather close in and I do not know what territories are nearby, so I have a suggestion based on this little information.

If Moria is a single faction, Orcs of the Misty Mountains, do they have more than one starting city or castle?

If not, I would suggest creating several locations around Moria representing the different entrances or clans/groups of Moria.

For example, have Moria where it is and a castle to the right and left, at the base of the mountain passes, almost on the grass each with a small territory of grass. Another city further north of Moria, called "Deep Moria/Halls of Moria" or something like that. Or two cities, North Moria and South Moria, although I like the Deep/Mines/Halls titles better.

It would make the faction a bit more secure with additional revenue, troops and cities. This would also make it very difficult to take over, as an underground mega city would be.

From my recollections on earlier Rome versions, it was very hard to start as Moria and really easy to beat them.

Just my two cents.
    Moria isn't a faction, The Orcs of the MM have at least three cities that I can think of right now. Moria, Goblin-Town and Mt. Gundabad.
    Additionally, there will be several permanent forts in the Misty Mountains.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Can we see a picture of the Isengard settlement? Or is KK working on it?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    Can we see a picture of the Isengard settlement? Or is KK working on it?
    We just released a map preview, you people are so greedy...
    Like I said, we don't want to reveal the whole thing.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight