Thread: Forum Changes

Default Forum Changes

As you've all probably noticed, there's a new forum called The Consulate, where the general coordination of the RPG section may be done.

The forums have been sorted out by activity and by era, as well. If you want that bit of extra exposure for your game, make sure it's active.

In the Consulate forum, there's also a subforum called Necropolis, where dead/inactive RPGs are moved. If a game must temporarily get on hold or can no longer go on, you know where you'll find it.

I'll stick this for now, 'till PowerWizard gets here and explains things better.

Default Re: Forum Changes

Thanks for getting this done, Aradan.

There's not too much too explain, RPG leaders have agreed to set up this subforum.

The role of Consulate is summarized in its subtitle. Here you can propose community RPG's, recruit members and elaborate your game ideas. Meet other game leaders and gamers to share and discuss your experiences.

So basically it's for proposals, approvals, management, common discussion etc. A very convenient solution. Credits go to Winter for the idea.

The Necropolis will be the lair of inactive games, as we don't want them to clutter up the main index, but on the other hand we'd like to have our own place to shrine our dead.

Currently Imperium and the Venetian RPG rest there. Imperium seems to be dead for good, and as Caesar hasn't logged on for a week now, there's not much hope it will be revived (2nd time in its history).

The Venetian RPG is put to a halt due to technical difficulties. As posting rights are not withdrawn in the Necropolis, you can continue the elaborate the game. If the technical difficulties are solved and it's ready to become active again, PM me (or directly Aradan) to put it back on the main index.

edit: the RPG subfora will be rearranged by activity level from time to time. The most active ones will be boosted to the top, the less active ones will have their place at the end. The inactive ones will join the Necropolis.
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; November 29, 2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typos

Some changes:
    Kampf um Europa is up and running
    God Save The King died and resurrected from its ashes.

The following subfora were put to rest in the Necropolis:
    The Sun Never Sets on Britannia
    Kingmaker
    Manifest Destiny: An American RPG
    The Lion From the North

They can be revived though, if someone is ambitious enough and gathers some players to run the game.

I think YATC is dead...
    Someone should contact Boeing

Isn't it on hold or something? Big members unavailable for a certain period?
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Winter's Avatar Civitate

I might have to necropolize it, considering Boeing signed on to do World Alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Jeb View Post
    Hah, you're always so helpful to threads Winter. No wonder you got citizen!

boeing said something about a charter.. winter, you wanna do it?

Winter's Avatar Civitate

I'm a bit busy as is, currently I'm reorganizing YATS. I'd be glad to advise if someone else wanted to take the lead however.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Jeb View Post
    Hah, you're always so helpful to threads Winter. No wonder you got citizen!

I cant.. I am proposing a naval ETW RPG to be forum and custom battle based...

Can TFT please be moved to the necro? Its clogging the forum up

Its going to be back up in a month or so. Right now the team is helping out with our own mod.

Now can it?

Double A's Avatar person man

Is it just me, or did moving the RPG's from the AAR section seem like a bad move? The AAR's and RPG's were all together in one of the most active areas on the forums, and now it feels like the RPG's have been moved to a suburb, across a river with no bridge. Less people seem to be joining now.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Some changes:
    The Republic of Venice is up and Running

The following subfora were put to rest in the Necropolis:
    Kampf um Europa

They can be revived though, if someone is ambitious enough and gathers some players to run the game.