Thread: The Legitmacy of Hezbollah [GH@Z vs. foxnds]

Default The Legitmacy of Hezbollah [GH@Z vs. foxnds]

srsly

Is Hezbollah legitimate in it's aim and it's method?

Changed it to a more relevant opening statement. Feel free to expand.
    - Rome
    Last edited by Каие; November 29, 2008 at 02:45 PM.

Default Re: I Challenge foxnds to debate the legitmacy of Hezbollah

Quote Originally Posted by GH@Z! View Post
    srsly
    I don't need two waste my time the united states government agrees with me so does Israeli government.

Ah
    welcome

Yes, the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Neatherlands and Israel agree with you

But what of the rest of the world

Can you name me a Terrorist attack Hezbollah commited?

Ah
    welcome

if there not A terrorist than what do they do besides launch skud missles into peoples
    houses

Ah
    welcome

look at this took claim for it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_He...ss-border_raid

see also

Asharq Alawsat reported on August 18, 2008, that Iran denied that Hizbullah operatives were involved in attacks against U.S. and Iraqi forces in four Iraqi provinces. In June 2006, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State David Satterfield disclosed that Hizbullah cadres had attacked U.S.-led coalition forces in Iraq. Hizbullah units claimed responsibility for operations against coalition forces and Iraqi security personnel as early as the latter part of 2005.[72]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
    Last edited by Каие; November 29, 2008 at 04:33 AM.

if there not A terrorist than what do they do besides launch skud missles into peoples
    houses
    Easy

1. Hezbollah doesnt have Scuds
    2. They build hospitals and schools!

Also easy,
    Sheeba farms is part of Lebanon, not Israel
    so they were acctually attacking occupyiers

Asharq Alawsat reported on August 18, 2008, that Iran denied that Hizbullah operatives were involved in attacks against U.S. and Iraqi forces in four Iraqi provinces. In June 2006, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State David Satterfield disclosed that Hizbullah cadres had attacked U.S.-led coalition forces in Iraq. Hizbullah units claimed responsibility for operations against coalition forces and Iraqi security personnel as early as the latter part of 2005.[72]
    US and Iraqi forces? I thought Terrorism was only for attacks on Civilians..

Easy

1. Hezbollah doesnt have Scuds
    2. They build hospitals and schools!

Also easy,
    Sheeba farms is part of Lebanon, not Israel
    so they were acctually attacking occupyiers

US and Iraqi forces? I thought Terrorism was only for attacks on Civilians..

How about this thats died 659 people quite the number for such A peaceful group.

this Hezbollah has takes responsibility for a number of attacks and kidnappings.[33][34][35] Between 1982 and 1986, in the midst of the Lebanese Civil War, 36 suicide attacks were made in Lebanon against American, French, Lebanese, and Israeli targets by 41 people of different religions and political ideologies, killing 659 people.[141][37] Hezbollah has been accused of some or all of these attacks, but responsibility is disputed, and Hezbollah has denied being involved in any of them.[142][143][40] These attacks included the April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing,[41] the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing,[33][35][41] and a spate of attacks on IDF troops and SLA militiamen in southern Lebanon.[37] The period also saw the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 in 1985,[33] and the Lebanon hostage crisis from 1982 to 1992.[35] More recently, Hezbollah has been accused of the January 15, 2008, bombing of a U.S. Embassy vehicle in Beirut.[citation needed]

Outside of Lebanon, Hezbollah has been accused of the 1992 Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires,[33][35] and the 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, both in Argentina.[33] According to Nasrallah, however, Hezbollah refused any participation in operations outside Lebanese and Israeli lands before 2008.[144]

Responsibility for a number of attacks and kidnappings key word responsibility.
    Last edited by Каие; November 29, 2008 at 04:34 AM.

Between 1982 and 1986, in the midst of the Lebanese Civil War, 36 suicide attacks were made in Lebanon against American, French, Lebanese, and Israeli targets by 41 people of different religions and political ideologies, killing 659 people
    It was a Civil War, do you know what those are?
    Ever heard of the atrocites Israel and the Christian Arabs did?
    Sabra and Shatila for a start and this was around 3,000 dead UNARMED civilians,

but do you qustion the legtimacy of Israel?

Also American and French forces had no right to be there.

[QUOTE].[141][37] Hezbollah has been accused of some or all of these attacks, but responsibility is disputed,[/QUOTE]

accussed but not proven

and Hezbollah has denied being involved in any of them.[142][143][40] These attacks included the April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing,[41] the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing,[33][35][41] and a spate of attacks on IDF troops and SLA militiamen in southern Lebanon.[37] The period also saw the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 in 1985,[33] and the Lebanon hostage crisis from 1982 to 1992.[35] More recently, Hezbollah has been accused of the January 15, 2008, bombing of a U.S. Embassy vehicle in Beirut.[citation needed]
    Outside of Lebanon, Hezbollah has been accused of the 1992 Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires,[33][35] and the 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, both in Argentina.[33] According to Nasrallah, however, Hezbollah refused any participation in operations outside Lebanese and Israeli lands before 2008.[144]

Give me the facts plz

And not attacks during the Civil War or Israeli occupation,
    These were resistance efforts

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Do not post in other peoples debates. I know you meant well, but let the moderators do their jobs, we are ever so bored. I'll leave this as a reminder to others, in future it will just be deleted.

However foxnds, he is right. THE EDIT BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND.

- Яome kb8
    Last edited by Каие; November 29, 2008 at 04:34 AM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Civitate

Double, and Quadruple posts merged. Keep this clean and tidy lads. If you have had enough let me know.
    Last edited by Каие; November 29, 2008 at 02:47 PM.

It was a Civil War, do you know what those are?
    Ever heard of the atrocites Israel and the Christian Arabs did?
    Sabra and Shatila for a start and this was around 3,000 dead UNARMED civilians,

[141][37] Hezbollah has been accused of some or all of these attacks, but responsibility is disputed

accussed but not proven

Give me the facts plz

And not attacks during the Civil War or Israeli occupation,
    These were resistance efforts
    They can be where they want and whats there excuse for murders and kidnapping that they took blame for during that occupation.

This is fruitless its based on ideology something neither the Palestinians or the Israeli government have the luxury of discussing at the moment or the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by foxnds; November 29, 2008 at 05:55 PM.

Default Re: The Legitmacy of Hezbollah [GH@Z vs. foxnds]

why because they were forign powers?guess wahat israel is

They can be where they want and whats there excuse for murders and kidnapping that they took blame for during that occupation.

This is fruitless its based on ideology something neither the Palestinians or the Israeli government have the luxury of discussing at the moment or the foreseeable future.
    HEZBOLLAH IS LEBANESO