Thread: Additional Modifications?

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

Default Additional Modifications?

First I must say, great mod! I am really enjoying it so far and cannot wait to try out some of the other factions. However, I was wondering if anyone uses additional mods to enhance the experience of this already great modification? :hmmm:
    Last edited by Nolthra; November 27, 2008 at 04:59 AM.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
    Alle manns venn er ingen mann tru.

Default Re: Additional Modifications?

It is possible to get other mods working alongside KGCM. For instance many players prefer to play this mod with XAI. But you may not be able to use some of the moddified files in this mod. I suggest you always check with the mod creator on how to intergrate their respective mods into KGCM. They will give you the instructions you need to have things working correctly.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; November 27, 2008 at 08:56 AM.

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Additional Modifications?

Thanks for the reply Dave. I was just wondering if anyone has tried adding small tweaks to your mod with success (Such as expanding the music, or graphics for the sky, or even re-skinning certain factions). And if it is possible is it too complicated to get to work together to make it worthwhile? I am sorry if my questions seem noobish but I am not a modder myself. All I do is edit a few txt. files from time to time.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
    Alle manns venn er ingen mann tru.