Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: **** BETA RELEASE V0.86 & PATCH v0.861 INFO AND LINKS ****

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default **** BETA RELEASE V0.86 & PATCH v0.861 INFO AND LINKS ****

DoK 0.86 Full Install

Installing Full Version:
    You must have the latest version of the M2TW Kingdoms expansion installed for this mod to work properly.

-copy the folder marked "mods" into your main Medieval II Total War directory.

Notes:
    -This release is not the finished product and is meant to be a beta release.
    -I have included a preliminary list of credits. If I have left anyone out, please let me know and I will make note of it.
    -Please report bugs in the bug thread.
    -Feel free to make suggestions in the suggestions thread.

***THIS MOD SHOULD BE PLAYED ON VH/VH DIFFICULTY***
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; November 18, 2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Update link
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

DrwHem's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: **** BETA RELEASE V0.86 & PATCH v0.861 INFO AND LINKS ****

the link is dead for all but the patch

Quote Originally Posted by DrwHem View Post
    the link is dead for all but the patch
    Crap. I'll see if I can upload the latest one again...probably won't have time until a bit later.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

LC, waiting on links.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

aarronpeake's Avatar Civis

hi just to let you know the links are still not working

I apologize for that. I have been rather busy lately and have not had a chance to get them back up. I was also hesitating a bit because I thought I might make some small changes before uploading the mod again. I'll probably not be able to get to this until Wednesday...at the earliest. This is just because St. Paddy's is tomorrow and I have a gig to play. I'll try to get it together then...with a couple of extras.

-John G. Hartung

aarronpeake's Avatar Civis

ace thanks alot

can i see pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker View Post
    can i see pictures?
    Pictures of what?

-John G. Hartung

Hi there.

DL links are unfortunately broken.

Any new ones up yet ?

If yes, let me know. I wanna test this

See ya,

Fori

The links are broken. I am waiting to make a few changes before I put them back up. I have completely reworked the Danish roster and I would like to include that, if possible...along with some other things. Hopefully, I'll have them back up in a few days.

-John G. Hartung

Feel free to PM when it's done so I don't oversee anything.

Thanks and regards,

Fori

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Icon14 Re: **** BETA RELEASE V0.86 & PATCH v0.861 INFO AND LINKS ****

when the link get back up imma dl this. it looks like a pretty interesting mod - hell at least u actually added wales - i hate when mods have evryone but wales there a major part to me of the brit isles.

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    when the link get back up imma dl this. it looks like a pretty interesting mod - hell at least u actually added wales - i hate when mods have evryone but wales there a major part to me of the brit isles.
    Wales is not part of this mod. It was about 2 years ago, but no longer. Sorry.

-John G. Hartung

Where I can take a look at some preview pics of the mod? Map,strat map,battle.units?

Check some of the faction threads and the screenshot thread.

-John G. Hartung

Any news on a rough ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by Jvlivs View Post
    Any news on a rough ETA?
    I really can't say. It could be a few days it could be a week. I don't like to give ETAs because I tend to miss them.

-John G. Hartung

Filefront is gonna be dead by that time, which server do you intend on using afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothe View Post
    Filefront is gonna be dead by that time, which server do you intend on using afterwards?
    I'm not sure, but it will not be filefront.

-John G. Hartung

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast