Thread: could you put this mod on filefront please?

Default could you put this mod on filefront please?

could you put this mod on filefront please?

Default Re: could you put this mod on filefront please?

Will upload. Check back tomorrow.

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringer951 View Post
    Will upload. Check back tomorrow.
    My downloading problems are No more! I've been so eger to play this beta,I can't wait!

Check if the files.to link in the Westeros 0.51 thread work? I've reupped it there, the beta and the patch and the fix, so see if that's ok.

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

Check if the files.to link in the Westeros 0.51 thread work? I've reupped it there, the beta and the patch and the fix, so see if that's ok.
    Please reup the 0.5 original mod on Mediafire.If tou don't,theres no way in hell I can enjoy the mod.(do you remember that problem I had about not being abel to install the mod correctly? well,I downloaded the patch from mediafire and it worked just fine...except I don't Have 0.5 because It can only be downloaded from rapidshare,which my computer refuses to work with.so plese,reup 0.5 on mediafire,I'm begging you!)
    Last edited by Matchlock; November 27, 2008 at 07:23 PM.

You don't need to. The files.to version is a full repack, so it is 0.5 with 0.51 pre-installed, also including the assassin fix.

You don't need to. The files.to version is a full repack, so it is 0.5 with 0.51 pre-installed, also including the assassin fix.
    where can i find this repack and from what site does it download from?

It's in the main download thread. There's two mirrors, files.to and Mod Realms.

It's in the main download thread. There's two mirrors, files.to and Mod Realms.
    Vista keeps mistakeing the damm file for a windows media player file instead of A rar! Please help!

That's not on my end. It's also a .zip, not a .rar IIRC.

Don't worry,I soved the problem yesterday.Last night,I started a Jeoffry camp.Stannis is a pain in the ass and Tully,along with renly,don't seem to be giving me much of a fight.