Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Forum Suggestions and Improvements

Default Re: Forum Suggestions and Improvements

This section is awesome there very artists with talent and the competions run well for me(just see the numbers of entries and voters)

btw it should be publicized more for example some 1st page anuncements would be great and just use the wonderful sigs we have in the sig thread

Yes. I must say I'm guilty for not posting for some front page announcements, I will be sure to do this mid-way through this week, when we have had some submissions made already.

molls's Avatar Campidoctor

You sure do have a lot of stickies-

I don't know....maybe ...more tutorials ?:hmmm:I wouldn't mind learning a few things here from you
    Last edited by Flavius Maccus Opium; January 24, 2009 at 06:49 AM.
    "For a good general luck is important ! "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Maccus Opium View Post
    I don't know....maybe ...more tutorials ?:hmmm:I wouldn't mind learning a few things here from you

Yes we are all busy, but more tutorials coming soon. MarcelP plans to do one soon so keep checking back for updates.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

I wrote it already a proposal but here again i would like see as standard if we could use spoilers if we quotes pics for comments.

In addition it couldn't be wrong if all add the working files (packed; hosted (filefront,rapidshare)) of the competition entries because other could learn new things so.
    And don't flatten your image Aye.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

Worm's Avatar Bravo

I have an idea for a competition, one of the moderators shows a random pic (could be anything) and then everyone photoshop the pic the way they like and then we have a vote about which one is photoshoped in the most creative way.

Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    I have an idea for a competition, one of the moderators shows a random pic (could be anything) and then everyone photoshop the pic the way they like and then we have a vote about which one is photoshoped in the most creative way.
    i support

I like it, like have a picture and see what you can make out of it, resourceful too

Quote Originally Posted by Argent Usher View Post
    I wrote it already a proposal but here again i would like see as standard if we could use spoilers if we quotes pics for comments.

In addition it couldn't be wrong if all add the working files (packed; hosted (filefront,rapidshare)) of the competition entries because other could learn new things so.
    And don't flatten your image Aye.

This is a very good idea and is something to consider. We will discuss this maybe ading it in as a rule may be a little to forward but still would be cool.

Very good idea, maybe I will post a image soon, must talk it over with the other staff.

What do you guys think of the calendar competition? Not many entries last month, maybe look to another comp like the one above.:hmmm:

y

Quote Originally Posted by y2day View Post
    This is a very good idea and is something to consider. We will discuss this maybe ading it in as a rule may be a little to forward but still would be cool.

Very good idea, maybe I will post a image soon, must talk it over with the other staff.

What do you guys think of the calendar competition? Not many entries last month, maybe look to another comp like the one above.:hmmm:

y
    personally like a lot calendar competition and it is xfect for this section i dont know why there only were few submissions:hmmm:

Well If you carry on with the march calendar I'll enter

I have a suggestion, please come and share your thoughts:

Tale of The Week - Graphics Workshop cooperation?

UPDATE

It has been along time coming, but finally, we are proud to introduce the Help Section! (yey).

Here you can find help with all of your graphical needs, no matter what they be, however within reason*.

If you would like any help or would like to contribute to the GW, please head on over their and see if you can give a fellow member a hand!
    House of Caesers
    Under the patronage and son of Empress Meg
    Brother of the mighty Geat Carl von Döbeln

Graphics Workshop | My Graphics Gallery

Worm's Avatar Bravo

Is it okay if i start with my idea?
    I have an idea for a competition, someone shows a random pic (could be anything) and then everyone photoshop the pic the way they like and then we have a vote about which one is photoshoped in the most creative way.

Worm,

We may do this for one of our weekly competitions

Worm's Avatar Bravo

ok

Worm's Avatar Bravo

I just read the latest Eagle Standard and the last part with the POTW and Tale Of The Week roundsups and made me wonder, is there a chance that someone could write a roundup of the contests taking place here to the end of the month and send it to the Eagle Standard?

I think that alot of people would get interested of this forum if we could get some publicity

I just read the latest Eagle Standard and the last part with the POTW and Tale Of The Week roundsups and made me wonder, is there a chance that someone could write a roundup of the contests taking place here to the end of the month and send it to the Eagle Standard?

I think that alot of people would get interested of this forum if we could get some publicity

Done, look for us in the next edition.

y

Senator

A foral design competition would be cool. I wouldn't join because i am not good at art lol
    stuff like this
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Mr.Jack; July 06, 2009 at 05:26 PM.