Thread: The Fallout story.

Default The Fallout story.

Is there somewhere I can read about the Fallout story? I've never played any of the previous games and I'm installing Fallout 3 right now.

Thanks.

Default Re: The Fallout story.

The 3 don't really connect all that much, you don't need to know anything from the past game to understand everything in Fallout 3.

Sebdeas's Avatar Senator

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

^ Yeah I was about to post that.

It's a pretty fascinating world.

I would love to see a game made about the world before the Great War

The 3 don't really connect all that much, you don't need to know anything from the past game to understand everything in Fallout 3.
    It helps.
    Last edited by the_mango55; November 22, 2008 at 06:12 PM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Got some of it covered, there was a pretty good intro movie about it, I loved the character creation, awesome. Just got out in the real world now.

By the way, will I my profession or whatever be based on the GOAT test I took in the vault? I see some people are like Bounty Hunters, hitmen etc. I basically just clicked the harshest answers I could, ended up a Kitchen Fry Cook.. How will this affect my characters profession outside of the vault?
    Last edited by Sorkenlol; November 22, 2008 at 07:10 PM.

Well if you were social with the teacher you'd know that the even he thinks the GOAT test is a joke and doesn't mean a thing, so no it means nothing to my knowledge.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

The first time I took the GOAT I answered all the questions in the nicest, smartest way possible, and it said I was going to be a maintenance assistant.

The next time I picked the evilest, most selfish answers possible and it said I was going to be Overseer.

LOL!
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

the goat test just gives you skills, i just put the skills i want and not let the goat decide