Thread: COME FORTH CIVITATES!

There are a couple of things you civitates of TWC need to attent to. The first, is an ammedment that was introduced by Sulla71. It's called "Ammendment VIII - Syntagma Update".

Sulla71:
    In the Prothalomos we have been discussing bringing the Syntagma up to date with established practice by the Government of TWC. The following proposals are designed to include all the ammendments into the Syntagma and clarify in words some of the powers of the governing body. I have been careful to avoid introducing anything new into the work so this is not a vote designed at changing the status quo. For convenience all alterations to the existing Syntagma are presented in bold text.
    To vote on this ammendment, click here.
    Remember, this vote is only for civitates.

We are also undergoing a quaestor reform. A couple of quaestors have been removed and made into senatorii vechiis. These include Shigawire, Danny5, and Bgreman. Because of this change, civitates can now nominate three new quaestors. To nominate new quaestors, click here.

Finally, Sulla71 has been made into Pro-Curator of TWC. Here's what I had to say on the change:

Boris is very busy these days, and he cannot attend matters of the Sytnagma himself. After I proposed a reform act to the praetors and triumvirates, we oversaw some of the problems that the forum staff is experiencing. We are about to undergo a couple of changes, and one of these will be the rebirth of the Curia. We thought about someone who could resurrect the Curia and lead the reform of our constitutional basis, and I instantly nominated Sulla71.

The triumvirate agreed. Sulla71 agreed. Sulla is now the new Pro-Curator of TWC.

A new ammendment will be proposed by Sulla71 and it will be applied into the Syntagma to formalize his title, powers, and limits.

All hail Sulla71! The Pro-Curator of TWC!
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

MareNostrum's Avatar Wanted: Dead or Alive
    The Netherlands. For those white trailer trash who dont know: Its a small country in Europe.

finally some fresh air...
    great improvements!!!!

Proud Patron of: Antea, Archer, Banzai Kamikaze, Dromikaites, Ldvs
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

Spartan's Avatar Divus
    Patrician

Excellent round of activity for the administration today!
    -Spartan
    "Consular" Spartan, Vassal of Siblesz
    Lord of lt1956, & Vercingetorix, Founder House of Spartae
    §§TWC's Father of Modding§§ §§ RulersoftheSea.com §§
    "The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, & power over nothing" - Herodotus

Marshal Qin's Avatar Bow to ME!!!

great! congrats to Sulla, the revolution is underway...
    Exotic Slave - Spook 153, Barbarian Turncoat - Drugpimp, Catamite - Invoker 47
    Drunken Uncle - Wicked, Priest of Jupiter - Guderian

Under the patronage of El-Sib Why? ...... Because Siblesz sent me
    Proud member of the Australian-New Zealand Beer Appreciation Society (ANZBAS?)

Duties, duties, duties. *wink*
    "Through the destruction of our enemies do we earn our salvation!"