Thread: CTD in battles

Default CTD in battles

this is a wierd one i think,

i started as kyrene and went to takeover a settlement and it ctds in the loading screen started again and went to takeover somewhere else and the same thing happened.

So just assumed it was just kyrene, then i went to play as ionia and i played a battle in the open all worked fine everything i also played a custom battle with kyrene worked perfectly fine.

Thought the problem was solved.

But then with ionia i was taking over a settlement went to play the battle and it ctd'd, it would seem that there must be a problem with some kind of settlement script on mine cos ctd only happens when trying to play the battle when taking over a settlement.

I tried taking over a settlement without going to battle (auto resolving) worked fine.

So any help would be appreciated.

PS Got gold edition rome just got rop installed on it on vista and installed all fixes i can find but hasnt solved anything i am afraid

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: CTD in battles

Have you installed the 2.22 patch to the right directory?:hmmm:

Default Re: CTD in battles

just sorted it i think it was that this troy total war game was still installed and must of been conflictign in someway uninstalled that and reinstalled the others and it is fine
    thanks anyway