Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: EB 1.2 Released!

Default Re: EB 1.2 Released!

Thanks for correcting, didn't were aware of this. So it would be possible to copy the start-map buildings from vanilla and have under them the EB-wonder icon placed?

Moros!!! tell me, how can I do that??

Hi guys, for some reason when I reloaded the game after it crashed it wont activate the script anymore. The adviser came up and I did what I suppose to do but there are no more 4 turns etc. What happened? if I have played more than one turn without it activated, does that mean I can no longer activate the script for the whole game???

Okay so I manage to get the 4 turn per year script back on but it no longer give me the historical updates it use to give for the year? Now what is wrong with that script?

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    Okay so I manage to get the 4 turn per year script back on but it no longer give me the historical updates it use to give for the year? Now what is wrong with that script?
    They only go to 212BC. They take a lot of work, and work has shifted to EB II (where there'll probably be more of them).

oh lol, dang, Okay... great work on them, I could tell they are a lot of work. I wonder if maybe barebones script could help? That one goes on most of the game. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    oh lol, dang, Okay... great work on them, I could tell they are a lot of work. I wonder if maybe barebones script could help? That one goes on most of the game. Thanks for the reply.
    The script itself goes to 14AD of course. "This year in history" only goes to 212BC, but that has nothing to do with the script, obviously.

What year does the marian and agustan reforms occur?

I like the hard work and effort you put into historical voice mods!
    [COLOR=#000000 ! important] mods [mods][/COLOR]

Is this stand alone? Or do I need 1.1 too?

How to install EB

You need 1.1, 1.2 and the fixes.

XSamatan

How as a Roman, i can recruit Massilian Hoplites ?? ( aside from buying them as mercs ) .
    Do i have to setup ( in Massillia ) Type 4 gov or smth like that ??
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Disregard RTW2 - acquire Europa Barbarorum 2.

Hey, CA - "Get Woke Go Broke" !

Proud owner of white skin and a penis - bite me.

As the Romans you can't train the Massilian hoplites IIRC. You can with most other factions, with a type 4 goverment and high barracks. The Romans usually can't recruit this type of Greeks (Rhodian slingers, Syracusan Hoplites etc...). I dunno why tough

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    As the Romans you can't train the Massilian hoplites IIRC. You can with most other factions, with a type 4 goverment and high barracks. The Romans usually can't recruit this type of Greeks (Rhodian slingers, Syracusan Hoplites etc...). I dunno why tough
    well that suxx. But i will make Masilla allied state anyway
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Yep, you should do that... If nothing alse, you get the Brinhentin, which are, afaik, the best cavalry the Romans can recruit in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Yep, you should do that... If nothing alse, you get the Brinhentin, which are, afaik, the best cavalry the Romans can recruit in the entire game.
    eeeerr i have a policy of making a important cities ( Athens , Sparta , Masillia etc. ) allied states rather than provincia romana . Its a Roleplay thing

Thunder from Curitiba's Avatar Foederatus

ah... guys the link to download EB 1.2 didn't work to me... you got another link?

P.S.: congratulations to you EB Team... keep doing the great work

Thunder from Curitiba's Avatar Foederatus

thanks =D