Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: EB 1.2 Released!

Default Re: EB 1.2 Released!

Please check the issues mentioned under 'Crash recovery' in this thread. If it helps you not, open a new thread in the tech sub-forum, containing all informations about your specific issues.

XSamatan

well that suck,it say i should have saves of turns 2-16 for future and right next to it says foolish,real help

The engine of RTW is bugged. EB can't change that. Due to the massive amount of new features provided by EB and due to the fact that EB is a mod you should be careful with your saved-games. It is so easy to make multiple saves, and by doing this you will get along most of all CTD's. Computer are just machines, don't forget that

Concerning your problem:
    Did you check for rebellions? See the paragraph under The game crashes as soon as I end turn / The game crashes during the AI turn.

XSamatan

i did,and i start a new campaigin but has the makedonias

Delete...
    Last edited by Gyan-Separ; May 30, 2010 at 01:06 PM.

Delete please...
    Last edited by Gyan-Separ; June 01, 2010 at 09:10 AM.

Hi guys, do you know how I can make the recruitment 0 turn? Thanks

How do you add the wonders back into the game?

For the first, make a forum search, there are threads about this topic already. For the latter, the wonders are in the game, did you notice the little icons that look like a stone-circle? This is the engine-related icon for all wonders (including the big seven and much, much more 'smaller' things), read the descriptions of the buildings in the cities if you want to have more informations about the wonders.

XSamatan

EDIT: Or you can have a overview on what is represented in EB as 'wonder' here: \EB\Data\text\export_buildings.txt, search for 'Place of Lakes' (that is the first)
    Last edited by XSamatan; August 07, 2010 at 06:57 AM.

Thank you sooo much man!

The thing is I wanted to put back the pyramids in the game, i kinda dont see why it was taken out. But thanks !

The pyramids are in EB. Just look in Egypt, they'll be at their appropriate place
    If you fight at the site on which you see the sign on campaign map, you'll also see them on the battlefield, they are marvelous!

XSamatan

wait? They are on the battle map but not the campaign map? All I see are the stone henge sites? There is a not I am learning about this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    wait? They are on the battle map but not the campaign map? All I see are the stone henge sites? There is a not I am learning about this game...
    They are a buidling in one of the two Northern Egyptian town on the campaign map.

They are also on the battle field.

"Stone henges" represent nothing more than the position of wonders.

cant I place the Pyramids on the map myself? :d

TuCoT's Avatar Biarchus

Pyramids are already built in Memphis at the beginning. Many other wonders too.

i understand, but I would like to physically see them on the campaign map, thats my plan.

The engine doesn't allow the placement of new wonders on the campaign map, so the team decided to go the way with the little circles to have the ability to include more historical important sides than in vanilla. Oh, and by reading all of these descriptions you will learn a lot about ancient history....!!!

XSamatan

Oh the game is mind crazy with information, I just wanted pyramids. Thanks for the help and patience!

Quote Originally Posted by XSamatan View Post
    The engine doesn't allow the placement of new wonders on the campaign map, so the team decided to go the way with the little circles to have the ability to include more historical important sides than in vanilla.
    Yes it does. We used to have custom wonders in Blue Lotus totalwar. We even had a Chinese wall on the campaign map.