View Poll Results: Which FRRE Mod Do You Like Most?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • TFT

4 23.53%
  • 77 BC

4 23.53%
  • 58 BC

9 52.94%

Thread: Which FRRE Mod Is Your Favorite?

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Which FRRE Mod Is Your Favorite?

Which one? 58 BC: Caesar Imperator, 77BC, or TFT?
    I myslef like TFT the most, how about you guys?

Default Re: Which FRRE Mod Is Your Favorite?

58 BC beacuse i love caesar and then the mod and i love the mission style of the campain

I have voted for 77BC, because it was my first time

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

58BC, a new experience in TW games.

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Unfortunately I never seem to have the time to actually play the FRRE Mods. I'm always too busy helping design the next release! I am therefore the least able person here to make a considered judgement about their individual merits

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

58bc voted, because for its very unique design-style.

Hey Brucellarii, if you would own overall RTW/BI you could also play it
    j/k
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Oh, I thought the RTW/BI discs were actually beer mats

Perhaps I should try loading them into my CD Drive?

Good to hear from you again, alter kamerad

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

... oh, i thought you have tried to play the game-discs in your (music) cd-player, and then they got trashed after 5 attempts after another?

As for the vote, it is hard to decide for me anyway, as the TFT mod is the mother of all those Roman timeframe faction mods with the special roleplay and missions/goals etc., in my view at least.

And in my impression the ..bc mods wouldn't have gone that direction without TFT as a kind of "template", respectively the old plans for the FRRE mod series partly coloured-on the ..bc mods, of course. Salvor wouldn't like to deny that, i guess ... and currently you guys work on a realisation of the first FRRE mod idea projects, which were invented (in theory) already in the year 2005.

However without the dedication that was put into the after-FRRE-abandon-times by the (then in principle new FRRE-heir) team members (into the ..bc mods), there wouldn't exist overall any FRRE-type mods todays, so huge thanks again for your great work, guys. A very great project-plan lives on through your ambitions
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Content Emeritus

BTW, I cannot find a download for 77BC aside from the CDROM.
    Is there another way?

If I manage to make use an install-creator, I will upload the latest versions of 77BC and 58BC one of these days, hopefully.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Salvor Hardin View Post
    If I manage to make use an install-creator, I will upload the latest versions of 77BC and 58BC one of these days, hopefully.
    Cool, thank you very much!