Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.5 released

Default Re: 1.5 released

see, ad? how your faithfull old retainers still protect the maisters good name? and all for no reward..oh the burden is heavy but do we complain?
    nay nay, not us.still we toil for naught,not even a crust..but we knows our duty..even if others have forgot us..

This mod is still great and still is one of the best ovehaul mods for MTWII , It does what it pormises and I jsut lvoe it. I can't understand why noone has picked up on it and expended it to the continental wars of the period.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

well there is a 30 years war mod being developed which is of the period and style of fighting
    linky http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=315422

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

All of the link on the first post is dead

see the previous page, I uploaded a new link

My link is from Mediafire thus it is better ^-^

we really should ask AD to copy these links to the first post

I downloaded This mod and it is just an EPIC WIN!!! If this mod could be ever upgraded to the empire total war game then it would be even more amazing

will never happen as empire is a steam game,and alpha delta hates steam with a big bucket of steaming hate.quite right too.

I've actually come to put up with Steam, playing online is a hell of a lot easier and more reliable I've found than using Xfire/Gamespy. Although the "game is not available at this time" or having to connect to the internet to allow Steam to then play in offline mod (?) fills me with anger still

i dont use steam simply because i cant! if you have slow internet due as in my case to where you physically live steam becomes unuseable.
    when i lived in a different part of the uk and had a good connection steam was fine. ive had a steam account since the days of halflife 2,but since moving to my current location my internet connection is via a local exchange and so i get at best one half of one meg top speed and thats on a good day!
    so im cut off from all steam games as are mates of mine who are currently serving members of hm armed forces who like to play tw games in their brief periods of downtime.
    as you can imagine,internet is slow to non existant in places like afghanistan and iraq so i guess we're not part of ca\segas programme. thanks for that ca!

Cheers for the new download link, Gaunty. I've actually *downgraded* from Kingdoms in order to try this mod, and I'm looking forward.

Ok I downloaded this mod and I installed it to the instructions provided and I didn't see a desktop application so I entered the folder and opened the batch file a screen would come up with the image for the game. The screen would then minimise and disappear... please help

hmmm...so updated Med 2 too at least 1.2, and installed FKOC into the med2 folder, don't suppose the little ol' log file says anything?
    Reinstall it and see what happens may have just been a bad install

I reinstalled it a few times but it did the same thing. I've the gold edition of med 2 so it has to be updated enough for kingdoms to work that and the old FKOC works fine. Yes i did delete the old mod before installing 1.5 then I installed it with and replaced the folders but always ended up with the same result.

hmm I have no idea sorry

I cant seem to find the download-link on rapidshare. The screen shows the file is there, but no link from where to download?

There are 7 mirrors of the FKOC posted on this very page my good sir ^_^

...mutters under his breath good god

Icon11 Re: 1.5 released

omg, couldn't find the download-button - in the middle - on raphidshare. thx anyway.

my pleasure, sorry about being a tad rude