Here is the latest, and hopefully last, patch to RS1.5. This patch addresses of number of minor and irritating bugs, here's a partial list of bugs that were fixed in this patch:
- Rivers not getting to edge of landmasses
- No travel between Sinope and Trapezius (this was the same bug as the rivers not reaching the edge of the landmasses, map_features.tga accidentally got shifted up and to the right which put some of the river crossings into the water)
- Legion recruitment not working correctly for byzantium
- Moesia not listed in a mercenary recruitment group in descr_mercenaries
- Ptolemies, Carthage cannot build an aqueduct or city plumbing
- Croton incorrectly listed as a location for initiating the Imperial Reforms on the Info Building's description
- Celtiberian Spearmen & Early Liby-Phoenician Spearmen duplicate recruitment
- A couple of missing sprites added in
- A couple of missing resources were added into descr_regions.txt
- A couple of name related issues were fixed (may have been the cause of a few errorless CTDs)
- Various other minor bugs
If you find any other bugs, which hopefully there aren't anymore of, report them in the Bug/Ctd thread in the Technical Help Forum.
To download the patch go to the Main Installer Thread and follow the supplied link.
EDIT: This patch should be save game compatible
18/Nov/2008: I have now released a full installer version of 1.5c, if you grab the full installer you do not need any other patches. Grab the RS - Patch 1.5c if you are currently using the 1.5a full installer as your base.