Thread: Harad Rush

Default Harad Rush

I was about in turn 30 playing the reunited kingdom when Harad declared war and rushed some 12 full armies at Minus Tirith fro the south. Is this some kind of glich. I admit its fun killing the hordes of invaders, but Im just wondering thanks.

Default Re: Harad Rush

Nope, no bug. Harad has the largest population and biggest army in the game, it's part of the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Nope, no bug. Harad has the largest population and biggest army in the game, it's part of the fun.
    I thought so. Well thanks.

God I'm tickling to wait for the installer to download.

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

You should go to the website.There's been a .exe for a very long time now, for FATW TNS and WoM. More than easy to install.

About Umbar: they're a bigger threat than the surrounded Adunabar, because they master the Sea: with their corsair fleets, they can go everywhere, hit and run. That's what happened to you. Also, their army is huge if their economy bloom - and they have everything to achieve that! Caravans, great markets, even Ivory Road! I'm playing them and even if they're weaker than westerners, they have numerous battle advantages to add to the campaign banefits I just described:

Firing power: excellent foot archers (especially with upgrades)
    Cavalry: lighter but so much numerous, very fast (so you can withdraw and charge again easily) and good enough to trample Gondor militiamen.
    Numbers: they can align huge numbers of Haradrim warriors of all kinds, from basic to elite, and they're very cheap to buy and maintain.

Unfortunalely their monstrous Mumakil (giant elephants) are very very few and they can't travel by sea so no Mumakils in Gondor unless Adunabar lets them pass by. Right now my only Mumakil unit is crushing Easterling hordes around Khand. Those smelly barbarians dared to attack my newly pacified Khandian subjects!

Long Live the Great Empire of the Serpent Black !

SCREENSHOTS & mini AAR here!
    Last edited by Big Pacha; February 25, 2009 at 06:43 AM.

Very nice to see players appreciating the diverse strengths of all factions!

Well thanks playing Harad is quite fun indeed. If you liked the pic + the small AAR+advices then +rep me that would feel good as I've just been (gently) quicked in the bottom by the admin (you guys! ) for defending myself and for asking for justice from TWC (paradox).
    I was out of line and I'll make amend by posting more insights and pics on Harad, promise!

EDIT: there's no "screenshots thread" or "AAR thread" or "Post your empires", do we have to go on the FATW website? Or maybe It's considered tedious and you don't want it? Tell me by PM as this is the Harad thread
    Last edited by Big Pacha; February 23, 2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: asked question

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I thought it would be best to keep the existing screen shot thread going: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93884

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

I wasn't even aware of its existence! Thanks, I'll post my pics there and maybe write a quick AAR.

EDIT: just did it enjoy!
    Last edited by Big Pacha; February 25, 2009 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusilov View Post
    I thought it would be best to keep the existing screen shot thread going: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93884
    Damn. Im almost done editing a Fourth Age TW video, Ill post it soon on youtube.

Nice! Can't wait.