Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sicilia: Released

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sicilia: Released

Not at the moment, but never say never. Some have mentioned the lack of Greek cavalry...

Would like to see units the same quality of those in your sign.

Hiero of Syracuse's Avatar Ducenarius

Exellent game so far, but I'm having difficulties regaurding settlements everytime I zoom in on one in the battle map the screen logs off and it says fie cannot find 'Greek_female_peasant" any idea on how I can fix that?

Blog Entries

Would like to see units the same quality of those in your sign.
    I think they are..Some of the units for 300' are older than the Sicilia units.

Exellent game so far, but I'm having difficulties regaurding settlements everytime I zoom in on one in the battle map the screen logs off and it says fie cannot find 'Greek_female_peasant" any idea on how I can fix that?
    *Shrugs, the settlements look the same as in vanilla. You could fix it, but then again you could just view the vanilla settlements.

Actually, if Sicilia's descr_lbc_db.txt is wrong, it could explain that...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Actually, if Sicilia's descr_lbc_db.txt, it could explain that...
    I have no idea what that means.

Sorry, fixed the post above.
    It's the file that defines the people that walk around the settlements on settlement-view mode.

Blog Entries

Ah'yup. I guess he could swap the designated models ect in that file.

Hiero of Syracuse's Avatar Ducenarius

Any Idea how
    Anyway this is a question I've been meaning to ask all modders can you guys edit the cities to make them unique, I'm sure the Greeks, Romans, Carthiginians were not that uniform they did have local recruitment centers which explains the different armor for city states right? So why not cities. Shouldn't Syracuse and Lilybuem have a distinct look based on their influences and sorrounding area?
    Last edited by Hiero of Syracuse; June 25, 2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: For fun?

Absolutely brilliant mod, I've always been a fan of the First Punic War. Is there any way of solving the problem of the 6 winters per year, which obviously leads to characters ageing six years? Other than that, this is the terrific If I knew how to 'rep' you I would.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If I knew how to 'rep' you I would.
    Click the little green "+" button in the miniprofile next to the "report" button.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudo-J.F.C. Fuller View Post
    Absolutely brilliant mod, I've always been a fan of the First Punic War. Is there any way of solving the problem of the 6 winters per year, which obviously leads to characters ageing six years? Other than that, this is the terrific If I knew how to 'rep' you I would.
    If it is summer - summer - summer - summer - summer - summer - winter - winter - winter - winter - winter - winter, then the character ages only once per year (during the transition from winter to summer).

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

always when i try to open this there come error about sassanid cataphracts? I havent modded vanilla files anyway all my mods are in modfolders
    EDIT: errors: "Error loading mount database"
    "Script Error in data/descr_mount.txt, at line 145, column 1. Could not find battle model for mount 'sassanid cataphract'
    Last edited by Hopit; August 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Your RTW updated to 1.5?

If it is summer - summer - summer - summer - summer - summer - winter - winter - winter - winter - winter - winter, then the character ages only once per year (during the transition from winter to summer).
    Yep, that's the way the seasons run, but the characters age one year after I hit 'end turn' after each winter turn. No problem for the six summers, but by the time the first summer of the next year comes along they have aged by six years. The two Roman generals on Sicily at the start of the game Servius Claudius and Publius Claudius age from 34 to 40 and 30 to 36 respectively. I activate the script at the start of the game, have tried three new games, one with each faction, and the same result. I realise I can manually change the first five 'winters' of each turn (3000+ I think ) to summer to solve the problem, but is there an easier way? Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Your RTW updated to 1.5?
    yes...

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Hi guys, the filefront link isnt available, this is a new link from filefront http://www.filefront.com/14971775/Sicilia.exe/
    gg all
    Who is afraid it dies every day, who is not afraid it dies only one day
    P.Borsellino (Sicilian judge)

Nice mod but im not able to download it becouse this site http://www.modrealms.com/forums/down...?do=file&id=50 is not found.
    And on http://files.filefront.com/Siciliaex.../fileinfo.html the file dont exist, can you please replace it.

ModRealms, where the files are hosted, is temporarily down, but it will be back up soon, I believe. If Halie wants to upload to another host though...
    Last edited by Aradan; November 23, 2009 at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the heads up..

The link in post 157 seems to work.