Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 186893108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2368

Thread: Need Mod Recommendations? Ask Away Here

Default Re: Need Mod Recommendations? Ask Away Here

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    It's been a loooooooong time since I played MTW XL but from what I recall it adds a lot of factions and units, correct? Similar mods for M2TW would probably be Stainless Steel and possibly Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod.

Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with Tiberius.
    You're right. It also makes some factions playable, adds provinces, changes economy etc. Tiberius focuses on the graphic - better looking campaign map, new textures, animations, banners and flags. Overall both mods make game even better.

I'll try Stainless Steel, it seems to be one of the biggest and most popular modifications.

Laetus

Does anyone know of any good historical mods based in Japan for MTW2? I can't seem to find any that are released or even still being worked on. I'd also be willing to try any based on a historical east Asia (China, Mongolia etc.) but the only mods I've found based on these areas are more fantasy oriented. While they're still amazing mods I prefer mods which are more historically accurate.

i'm looking for mod have many heavy armor infantry unit , look cool badass etc ,many faction , big map, if have female unit or more war machine is even better , any idea ? thank for helping

If anyones interested in a balanced/bugfixed from vanilla mod, play Igni Ferroque

How to edit a storm on the strategic map?

Default Bast Game of Thrones Mod for Medieval:TW

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I played Medieval:TW and with popularity of GoT I was looking out for some interesting Westeros mods. Can anyone recommend me best GoT mod out there for Medieval 2? (Maybe not the one with most content but definitely most tried-out and stable)

Thanks

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Default Re: Bast Game of Thrones Mod for Medieval:TW

I know theres a mod called Westeros Total War and they have a hosted forum here on TWC so probably just go there and look around. Not sure if there were any other mods released based on GoT. I haven't played any of them (haven't got time) so I can't really tell you if they are any good or not, but I imagine opinions will differ as most people have their own ideas or what is a good or bad mod.

Default Does this mod exist ?

a camera mod for medival 2 that allows you to zoom way down the battle, like when you watch soldiers fight on the wall.

I know it exists for rome 2 but does it for medieval?

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Does this mod exist ?

You can just zoom in on the fights. I presume with the Rome 2 function you mean the first person option, where the camera zooms in and we see the battlefield through the eyes of one of the soldiers? That is not possible in M2TW.

Default Re: Does this mod exist ?

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    You can just zoom in on the fights. I presume with the Rome 2 function you mean the first person option, where the camera zooms in and we see the battlefield through the eyes of one of the soldiers? That is not possible in M2TW.

hey,

No i mean to be able to set the camera really close to the ground, so you are really WITHIN the brawl.

This already happens when you zoom in on walls, the camera gets "stuck" really close to the wall, and you can watch the fight almost from a soldier point of view.

(iam not talking about the rome 2 first person camera option)

You don't need a mod to zoom in. Just... y'know... zoom in.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Which mod have the best battle ai?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvard View Post
    Which mod have the best battle ai?
    Battle AI is developing, as a kind of separate mod.
    Germanikus is the best.

Just returned to playing the vanilla M2TW on Steam (with the Kingdoms 1.5 exe.)
    Need some recommendations for small mods that change the eye candy of the game.
    Nothing too dramatic.
    Must be compatible with the steam M2TW and readily available and free to use.
    I'm doing a small mod for my own amusement, will have PSFs on the strat and battle maps, 2TPY, but not planning on any big changes like new factions, units, etc.

Icon3 All Kingdoms factions playable in vanilla mod idea

I've been looking around on mod sites for a while now and I haven't ever seen one adding all (or most) of the kingdoms and vanilla factions into a single game. Does anyone know if such mod exists or is being developed? I know it would probably be hard to add all those factions into campaign and have it work smoothly (considering this stuff happened in different time periods) but maybe at least adding them all into custom battles? Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd be pretty cool to see a totally unrealistic clash between the Teutonic Order and The Irish, or have The Kingdom of Jerusalem fight in central American Jungles against the Mayans. I'm not really that familiar with how modding works or if this is even possible, but I'd like to see what the community thinks of my idea.

Default Re: All Kingdoms factions playable in vanilla mod idea

Kingdoms Grand Campaign mod? Adds all factions, but eliminates Mongol & Timurid invasion events, sadly.

Thanks

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Yup, I think if you want a whole world map mod you have read total conquest or falcom 3

Hi, is there any mod out there that increases the battle-camera angle or the zoom limit?

Hi guys, is anyone now how to build chariots in TATW? Im playng whit Rhun.