Thread: Tzardoms on the Bosnian Television

Default Tzardoms on the Bosnian Television

Hello everyone,

At the Sarajevo-x forum some woman from the Bosnian television asked if anybody knew some good topic to make a short movie of it on the BH television.

I said that Tzardoms has been made and that this was a game which included medieval Bosnia. She answered me in a private message that she saw this topic and that it was a great idea. The only problem was that there were no movies of the game yet.

I am pretty sure "guys" that if you manage to make some short movies from the battlefield of Tzardoms and if you manage to show something of the "Bosnians" in these movies that we will watch Tzardoms on the Bosnian television very soon.

This is not a joke. Matko, you can contact MinaSA at the sarajevo-x forum. I think this would be a great promotion of the game. Bosnia is not a big country (4 milion inhabitants) but a better promotion of this game with your budget (which is limited by personal gifts) is not possible if you asked me.

So contact this girl of the Bosnian television, tell her that you will manage to make some high quality videos of the game, (including videos where the Bosnians ae visible) and I am sure that she would like it.

Greetings

P.S. I will not be here for a couple of days cause I have to study very hard now but you know her nick at sarajevo-x.com : MinaSA
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

Default Re: Tzardoms on the Bosnian Television

What a nationalist and proud people you are, the Bosnians! Good for you!
    It will be a very nice idee to tell the Bosnians that there is a team in this world that is interested to rebuilt and represent the medieval Bosnia. Also, as you said, it will be a good nice idea to promote the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_King View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am pretty sure "guys" that if you manage to make some short movies from the battlefield of Tzardoms and if you manage to show something of the "Bosnians" in these movies that we will watch Tzardoms on the Bosnian television very soon.
    So contact this girl of the Bosnian television, tell her that you will manage to make some high quality videos of the game, (including videos where the Bosnians ae visible) and I am sure that she would like it...
    There are some softs that can anssamble pictures with some effects and export the result in a video format (avi or mpg or others). You can use the previews of the map and units created by the guys to make a small movie.

Matthćus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

it is an tempting idea...
    but i would like to have more content before making that move. you seem mostly interested about Bosnian units and we have only 1 (part finished) for now.

PS
    "Tsardoms" in a user made mod made for the game, and not a game itself (Medieval2 is a game).

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_King View Post
    At the Sarajevo-x forum some woman from the Bosnian television asked if anybody knew some good topic to make a short movie of it on the BH television.
    Is it going to be about Tsardoms, or about Bosnian units?

Quote Originally Posted by vilil View Post
    Is it going to be about Tsardoms, or about Bosnian units?
    I think it's about both of them. Not much people is talking about Bosnia's medieval history, most of the games (including vanilla Medieval II) and mods that are created on this forum, are ignoring the small states from that period, I think that they simply belive that they were less important then the great powers in Europe in that time. There are more medieval states represented here: like Teara Romaneasca (Wallachia), Moldavia, Serbia, Austria, Bulgaria, states with full good history and sometimes with epic stories.
    I belive that every little country has a beautiful history behind, that needs to be discover. The Tsardoms Total War mod is special and unique for that. That's why I respect so much the guys from TTW team and with this ocasion I send the best wishes to them.

speedyvm

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by matko View Post
    it is an tempting idea...
    but i would like to have more content before making that move. you seem mostly interested about Bosnian units and we have only 1 (part finished) for now.

PS
    "Tsardoms" in a user made mod made for the game, and not a game itself (Medieval2 is a game).
    I got a private message of that woman. She is interested.
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

That is a great idea Bosnian_King, if you need any help just let me know. I am willing to contribute with any assistance that's needed.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

If that women doesn't reply me soon it could be we are too late. She asked me for more information and after i gave it she didn't respond anymore, which doesn't mean that she won't respond at all. I hope that she will contact matko soon.

If you could make this flag it woulf be really nice:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

May be you can use this:

And here Bosnian units from another MOD:

Bosnian Romantism by the Bosnian poet Mak Dizdar with Bosnian medieval panorama:

Hiža of Mile /Mehmedalija Mak Dizdar

The hiža^ of our fathers was founded here to fix virtue more strongly in the hearts of men
    May it ever be open wide for welcome visitors and for the great of heart
    For guests for elders and other believers
    For all good people for all good Bosnians
    For all warriors in the war that is waged against war
    And various other small and mighty harms and evils
    For all who flee from their flaming homes
    For those fleeing the blazing circle of pyres and fleeing the hangman’s noose
    For all who are burnt for ever aspiring to the sun far and great
    For all who have uttered the right word in the right hour
    Who had their hands cut off for a single word on the bloody path seeking an outcome
    For the word that bread is bread that wine is wine and that water is water
    For those whose living flesh was burned and cheeks marked with a burning brand
    By those who ever appeal to the laws of God’s mercy and to canon law
    For those whose tongues were torn from their throat for not betraying the word they gave
    For those condemned to die on horses’ tails
    between two horsemen
    May the hiža of our fathers be open wide
    For those damned by the heaviest curse
    From the consecrated altars of Provence, Lombardy, Zara, Arcady, and Rascia
    In the stupor of incense in the militant press of crosses and swords in that bitter choir
    For those thrice damned for they were not yet
    Butchered and slaughtered on their own doorstep before women and children
    May the great hiža of our fathers be always open wide
    For those who pay no heed to ancient and new tzars
    For true kings and false for bans and barons for boyars
    For their ample treasure, for many ducats, gold dinars, for that evil money
    For men who never miss paying taxes but never bribe the collectors blaming and cursing them
    openly
    May the doors of the house of our fathers be open wide
    For those who in meetings speak words mild and pure not only to their kin and kind
    For those who live without envy yet life always beats them, only mocks and laughs at them
    May it be open for the unknown comrade for the unknown brother
    For all that pine in the darkness of their body’s confinement
    Yearning that that word be for all men that they become brothers with that word
    May the hiža of our fathers be open wide all night and always
    For the one who left long ago and now treads in darkness toiling from afar
    But knows that he will arrive awake where someone awaits him
    May the house of our fathers be open wide
    But if someone in love of himself shuts that door of virtue
    May the house of our fathers crumble to its foundations in my soul
    Into a heap may it be crushed may it turn into bare soot and black ashes
    May hot scorpions and snakes breed in it as in the den of Satan
    Forgive you who are condemned and cursed in this slander of the slanderer
    But the house of our fathers without the welcome traveler and the dear guest
    The house of our fathers it is not

^Mile was for a time the seat of the head of the Bosnian Church. King Tvrtko (who ruled Bosnia from 1353 to 1391) was crowned there as King of Bosnia. The djed’s house served as a safe house for all those who were persecuted and sought sanctuary in it. Djed means grandfather, which was the title given to the leader of the Bosnian Church.

I can't wait to see this on FaceTV
    Cattle die, kindred die,
    Every man is mortal:
    But the good name never dies
    Of one who has done well

Havamal 76