Thread: Forum Announcement: The TWC Marketplaces

Default Forum Announcement: The TWC Marketplaces

The TWC Marketplaces
    The US Bookstore

The UK/EU Bookstore

TWC has created an Amazon Marketplace. It is basically an Amazon shop where we can include the items we would like to sell. The prices are identical to that of Amazon (US and UK) with the difference that TWC receives a percentage ranging from 4 to 7%. This will be used for needs of the site like buying a new server or creating a "war chest" to deal with any contingency. You can make recommendations for items (books, software, music, video) that you would like to see included or that you think that are indispensable for the interests and needs of the community. You can do that either in this thread or by PMing any Administrator. Providing Amazon links, will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help,
    TWC

As an aside, we would like to thank Jimkatalanos (chief librarian), who has been tremdously helpful in populating the bookstore with an initial supply of materials.
    Last edited by gigagaia; November 07, 2008 at 02:58 PM.
    TWC Divus

in patronicvm svb Garbarsardar patronvm celcvm qvo,Professor420et Amroth et Jones King
    Publius says: oh please, i love talk about trans-special mating. sends a gentle tickle down the back of my spine
    MarcusCorneliusMarcellus says: i sucked at exams, but was considered the best lawyer in the class, because I could always find the hole
    Evariste says: I have huge, feminine breasts and I love them