Thread: fallout 3 works with rad 9800 pro???

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default fallout 3 works with rad 9800 pro???

ya i know, i m old, lame and broke... question: do the game works, if i m usin radeon 9800 pro 128mb? i have also 1 giga ram dual channel

Default Re: fallout 3 works with rad 9800 pro???

I swapped my radeon 9800pro for a 6600gt for oblivion... it did work but just. You have better ram etc thanme back then though. Asfor Fallout 3 I dunno.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

well oblivion works fine with me (15 inchees monitor/1024*768).. i m a big bethesda game fan...but I dont wanna spend 65 euro, for a game that, after the installation, will say me this thing in a window: "hey folk, your pc has not the requirements.. change it or i will kill you"

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    well oblivion works fine with me (15 inchees monitor/1024*768).. i m a big bethesda game fan...but I dont wanna spend 65 euro, for a game that, after the installation, a window will say me: "hey folk, your pc has not the requirements.. change it or i will kill you"
    I see you have one of those mafia PCs. Ask a friend to lend you Fallout and test it, or buy it from a store and take it back after you tested it.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    I see you have one of those mafia PCs. Ask a friend to lend you Fallout and test it, or buy it from a store and take it back after you tested it.
    well i cannot buy a game on shops just to test it, on this beautiful mafia's feud.. BUT and i said BUT, maybe i can try the demo if exists.. capisci?

well i cannot buy a game on shops just to test it, on this beautiful mafia's feud.. BUT and i said BUT, maybe i can try the demo if exists.. capisci?
    Not sure there is a demo. Buy it is a shop, tell the assistant it didn't install properly and demand your money back. Chances are they'll just replace it with another though. I would err on the side of caution and assume it won't work.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

If you can play Oblivion, you can probably play Fallout.

It might not look good though.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

ok thanks

Im not sure about that, but i guess im to late to tell that now GL with fallout 3 (played it myself, but got bored of it. dunno why.)
    A new avatar, a new game, New bugs to be fixed!
    ...But you will have to do it for me!

Odovacar's Avatar I am with Europe!

Ummm I played on my buddy's computer with an old nvidia card (256 mega) it wasnt the best experience.
    Even if it may run it may look crap-like. It looks awesome with my new Hd3650.

Buy a new card, you'll nedd it anyway...a PCi card like a Hd3450 with 512 ram.
    Of course you'll need most likely a new motherboard too as yoir current card isnt pci.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB HORSEARCHER
    quis enim dubitat quin multis iam saeculis, ex quo vires illius ad Romanorum nomen accesserint, Italia quidem sit gentium domina gloriae vetustate sed Pannonia virtute

Sorry Armenia, for the rascals who lead us.

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

ya i know, i m old, lame and broke... question: do the game works, if i m using radeon 9800 pro 128mb? i have also 1 giga ram dual channel
    The Radeon 9800 Pro will not run Fallout 3 because the card doesn't support some of the shaders used in the game apprantley.

damn