Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: >>> SECOND PREVIEW <<<

Default Re: >>> SECOND PREVIEW <<<

good choice Ataegina,I think that dick178 have reasons,this polearm unit look too meridional Asia's peasants.It's my idea,only.But for me Kara Khitai are some nobles clans of sinised Mongols,not numerous but excellent horsemen.

good luck

khitan roster have changed, well most of rosters are wips and +1year old so they're incomplete but playable so thats our goal provide playable alpha and with our work for next versions and help from future submods from guys like you such things may be fixed more easily. thanks for the input and welcome to our sub-forum.

cheers
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Will the map be fixed? It looks more like a medieval map than an actual representation of geography.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

well we've no mapper, so can't say when this will be fixed this have been a headache since the day 1

but we're happy to accept help to fix such stuff !

Great preview, great work - hope that the revival holds on!

the mod is very alive, and allmost done

That's great! (Did not want to cast doubt on it, just was not sure of the exact status.)

few more weeks or month and half and this must be released

This looks so damn promising, glad I discovered it - finally.

Looking awesome, just been checking out the new 2D art, and I love it. One question though, do the Makurians have any "Champions", similar to the BC unit of the name? Those Two Handed Khopesh/Curved Swords looked hellawesome, and I'd love to see something along those lines.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

this looks amazing! can't wait till its release..i just hope that in focusing to much on the new stuff that the old might end up
    not as great as it was.

Great work my friend, and forgive but didn't this mod start out as the historical events project?

i liked the special arts scenes the most!

quality works, keep designing mate...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345