Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Schwert und Speer

Default Re: Schwert und Speer

The tutorial is from May 2007, there was no Kingdoms, just patch 1.2.
    I guess, the generation is included in Kingdoms, too, because Kingdoms is version 1.4 (1.5 with the latest patch)

Oké sorry for this but i have a problem.
    When i create the unit Elepanhts in Rutba for Antioch is see no colors of the elephant.
    I do have a pic of it, but here comes the problem, i don't now how to paste it in here

so if you could help me again

thank you

Just upload it here.

But it's mysterious, that there are no colours, did you install any other mods, or changed some files in vanilla?

I am a fool i did install Schwert und spear in the wrong dir. of M2TW
    i have to look first before i ask questions.
    there i nothing happen everything is oké
    it is a great game .

thank you for reading this and i do hope for more Events if this is the only full game of Schwert und Spear.

go on with making upgrades or updates please. or patchs

again me J.P.

Hi,

the problems, you solve by yourself are the best, they don't make us that much work.

I'm sorry, but we won't make any further events, the version, you are playing is the final version.
    The problem with new features would be the time, you have to wait between the rounds. This time is yet very long, and they can just become longer, we didn't want that.

Maybe this is interresting for you. We're working on a new mod, about the rise of the Ottoman Empire.

PS: Pls don't post in the threat, I posted the link for, thanks!

Wartower's Avatar Civis

Schwert und Speer Ultimate was the first mod that I ever downloaded! Thanks to the team.

um... Great looking mOd everyone excellent job! however i have a slight problem. I bought MTW2 through steam and when I followed your install instructions nothing happened. I.e it dosent work for me. any help?

Hello hankharpoon,

welcome to TWC!

Download this file:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-...timat.reg.html

Put it in your Schwert und Speer Folder and double click it.

Now everything should work fine. Start the Mod using the launcher.

If you have problems, the file you downloaded does probably not match your machine's specifications. In that case, edit it with notpad or a similar program and re-apply it. It's self-expainatory.

Have fun with SuS,
    Cheers,
    D.

Retired creator of 'Das Heilige Römische Reich' - Get v. 0.7 here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my homepage.
    --------------------------------------------
    Proud son of jimkatalanos, grandson of Garbarsardar and father of DerDiskusWerfer and HannibalExMachina.

Great job on SUS its my favourite medieval 2 mod. Although i still can't get past turn 14 because filefront doesn't seem to have the patch anymore and the registry patch thing doesn't work either.
    Last edited by Zinc+Mercury=LAM; January 31, 2009 at 09:49 PM.

Hi,

We're sorry, but the patch seems to be deleted by the filefront team, for whatever reason.
    Here you can download the latest version with all patches. (Complete mod)
    With the latest patch, there were also fixed some problems, like one building had the wrong costs.
    It is not save compatible, but I think in turn 14, this is not that important.

The registry patch is just for those users, who bought their game with steam, I guess.:hmmm:

Greetings, Ford

Great work...

Thanks.

Great work.
    Super Arbeit.
    I didn´t know, you are also here in this great forum
    Ich wuuste gar nicht, dass ihr auch hoer seid

Sorry for my bad english, i´m also German

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

We are Everywhere

I see it

Hey, Looks like realy NICE expansion you guys have made . I got a problem with the game. When I am finished installing the game I can't play it. When I got on it It just comes a white empty box wich dissapears after 1 second. Can You please tell me if it is anything wrong with the patch? Or amd I doing something wrong?? ;D

Expansion called Schwert und Speer.
    Last edited by Wolverin; February 14, 2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Didn't see where the post enden, and just want to make it easyer for producers to answear.

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

Make sure that youre Install-Path was:
    [...]SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Schwert_und_Speer_Ultimat

You shouldnt give the Folder a other Name for Example.

Especially important is, not to add an e to the end of Ultimat.
    We didn't want you to link us with Vista Ultimate.

PS: Did you just download the patch to come over turn 14 or the whole new version with all patches?
    OK, the new version has actually just 2 changes, one building had the wrong costs (1000 instead of 10000) and the unrest in cities without a governor has be increased a 'lil bit. But it may be important for some excessive gamers.

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

1. congratulations on an amazing mod, playing as norway; started out very tough, then I managed to get a crusade against lithuania....right after the tuetonic knights got excommunicated! soon I will conquer the Baltic!
    2. the saxons... obviously not the anglo saxons! What were their origins? Why is their horde so big?
    The Duke of Dunwich and surrounding fiefdom

For any who are interested by my FF on occurrences in Rhun and beyond; I have begun a new project (not because the old one is finished, just opening more room for ideas) about one of the minor characters, Rankal. It is in the Third Age AAR index and here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=376994

No, the Saxons are a German tribe, and some of our members (not me) are Saxons, so we decided to let 'em spawn.

They have so much armies, because in SuS, the AI has more armies, than in Vanilla and a horde will also need a better start, to expand...