Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GeneraL_ScienCe Project

:lol Alright, here i will be posting my projects. Ive posted a couple already and it seemed people liked my style :cool

INFO: Vh/M, SPQR, Not Doctored.

Project #1: You kno those crazy fellas in purple everyone is soo scared of. The senate really, really, really owns. But im a smart guy, and i decided to take them head on.

So it begins...
    Senate_1

The Gods arnt very favorable of my aggresivness... :8
    Senate_2

Aristochles the Conquerer stands idle in disbelief, poor guy.
    Senate_3

Dying a hero is always better than fleeing like a coward...right Aristochles? :getlost
    Senate_4

More projects to come! :w00t

-ScienCe!

Nice, quite epic.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

yeah nice story with pics.

i can see a hollywood movie developping from this

Civis

I like them! Very good work! I especially like the one where your Aristochles stands alone and the Macedonian banner lying on the ground next to him.

Now, I'd actually like to start knowing how you can minimalize your HUD...

I love your stile its like a movie but very sad :crying

Achilles of Greece's Avatar Civis

:crying :crying I wish I had that courage...I like this story, never seen one like it. I like uniqueness

Very nice job man can u maybe do one with Trachians next plz

Thracians? Aww man i wish i could, but i cant...its not in SPQR. THank you guys for the comments, yall rox! Im pretty sure the next project is somewhere south east...very deep in the south east. Can you guess it?

Project coming today. :grin

-ScienCe!

Shade shut up :rolleyes.
    Any tips on how to get all your general's cav killed and have just him left? Ive been dying to have that happen

Bruticus the Steadfast's Avatar Civitate

He later ran away dident he ;P ?
    Under the patronage of the Black Prince

No he didnt run away...i made him die an honorable and heroic death...pshh lol no way i was gonna let him live like a coward. He was a good general and personally told me to kill him when the time came. :grin

And one good tip would be to charge numerouse times instead of letting your cav fight. THats what i did and he seemed to live, he actually took on 6 praetorians by himself and beat them all. Anywayz heres some pics for you guys!

Lucius Scipio landing on the beaches of sparta, answering a distress call from their good brothers in arms the Brutii family.
    Beach Head

Right when we got there, there was immediate hostility from the natives. :shocked
    Opposition

-ScienCe!

Bruticus the Steadfast's Avatar Civitate

Very nice, (I can never get my men to unload to battle for some reason :p )

TIP:
    Use F5 to take out the mini map
    Use F6 to take out the command tab (so you can put your arrow in the sky..where it can be edited out better)
    And use F7 To take out the unit bar

It makes screens look 10X better
    Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Oh man, darnit..i wish i would of seen your post 20 minutes ago. Oh well i will do that on my next project, but for NOW i have some goodies for you guys! :w00t

As the House of Julii continues its campaign agaisnt gaul, they hit a brick wall. The brick wall being 10 thousand Gauls rushing in from the mountain side. As requested by the Senate, I (The house of Scipii) sent my friend Marcellus Turbo (The name is sweet btw and its a real gen in my family) to aid Manius Julius and his 3 legions. The first couple of weeks Marcellus reported to me that Manius had been flaking on him come time for battle, and only sending 2 of his most idiotic captains (Cassius and Quintus) with 80 men on horse to help fight while he dined in the previously conquered city of Genua. So i sent him an extra legion.

As the campaign went on, Marcellus came out on top of 6 victories agaisnt the great numbers of gaul, until the Winter of the year 245bc where his men were ambushed on the shores of Genua, Marcellus and his men fought for days upon days until finally Manius sent help....to which was the 2 stupid captains again.

Morning came and Marcellus had no place to go except give a last stand.
    Last Stand 1
    Last Stand 2

As the Gaulic Horde begin to attack, Captains Cassius and Quintus (Calvary Auxillia) get frightend and start to attack before given orders to do so by Marcellus.
    Last Stand 3

And so it begins.
    Last Stand 4

Captain Cassius wondering where his sword went...again...
    Last Stand 5

General Marcellus: Captain Cassius, am I your baby sitter?!?
    Captain Cassius: No sir, you are not?
    General Marcellus: Than why Captain Cassius, am I holding YOUR SWORD?&#33;?&#33;? :><
    *As Cassius is getting yelled at, Quintus realizes he has lost his sword too, and procedes to use the "If i dont move, he wont see me" maneuver.*
    Last Stand 6

Till the next project, I am GeneraL_ScienCe, GoodNIGHT FOLKS&#33; :grin

-ScienCe&#33;

No luv..no luv.

Anywayz heres some more pics.
    Whats in YOUR wallet?

I really like this pic, i want to make it a sig. In the backround the ladders almost say TW.
    Why, hello there&#33;

Same dude, but runnin away&#33; RUN DUDE RUN&#33;
    Run Dude Run&#33;

***Marcellus TuRb0s campaign continues into luvavum. As the fight dies down infront of the city, word gets out that 2 gaul spies have infultrated the lines. Marcellus&#39; gets word from a messenger.
    HeaR say of Spies

The 2 die hard Gaulic spies move to plan B as they attempt to kill the Roman army by firing their arrows straight up in the air... :whistle
    Duh...

-ScienCe&#33;

in the previous battle did they find their swords & win ??? great work luv the pics & stories. keep finding them.
    Keep this site happy & report flamming and abusive posts ASAP
    Everytime I learn something new, it pushes old stuff out of my brain -Homer (Simpson)
    Under the Honoured Patronage of the Divus Sulla. Please visit The Living Past Forum
    Patron of the Civitates Ozymandias & Dan_Grr

Originally posted by cunobelin@Mar 21 2005, 04:27 AM
    in the previous battle did they find their swords & win ??? great work luv the pics & stories. keep finding them.
    Cassius&#39; sword was found laying on the battlefield by Marcellus (Who was peeved), Quintus still hasnt found his sword and is too scared to ask Marcellus for another one. *Note, both Cassius and Quintus were Jullii captains...they are still on the front fighting gaul, which i have been watching...they dont do so well without marcellus&#39; legion helping (my legion).

ANywayz, here are some new projeCts fo ya&#33;

This first one is just a nice pic of my army looking over the battlefield in Central Gaul. One of my scouts reporting to me that the last enemy army has routed. (No biggy, just liked the scenerY)
    Central Gaul

Heres a Funny pic...or at least i think its FUNNY&#33; :rolleyes
    Ewww Elephants Kissing

POD POD POD&#33; Well at least i hope...maybe...someday. :8 This one im postin the pic instead of link, cuz its so secsy&#33; :lol

@@NOW FOR STORY TIME&#33;@@
    (I kno you all love these stories&#33; heh)
    After the slaughter of 2 Scipii Family legions infront of the City Thapsus in the Summer of 217bc, there was word that the Commanding officer of the Carthaginian army that defeated them was inhuman and a giant/monster. Or so that was the words from the only man who survived, shortly dying after he gave General Kaeso Scipio the information.

Of course Kaeso being the "Victor" that he is was furiouse. He sent word to Julius Scipio (Faction Leader) of what happend, and requested permission to persue this Carthaginian army. Of course, the answer was yes.

Winter 217bc, Kaeso and his newly orginized Post-marian legion have been on the tail of Hannibal, or so thats what the natives that have seen him pass call him. It has been very hot for the last couple of weeks, and kaeso knows his men are tired. He decides that there is no threat of Hannibal and his army attacking them, for they have not seen any traces of his men walking or setting camp, only here say from villagers.

The next day comes quick and Kaeso is woken up by one of his scouts.
    Scout: Sir, as i was riding away from the city to our north..
    Kaeso: Cirta
    Scout: ..yes, cirta. I came across manuerer.
    Kaeso: And...?
    Scout: Well sir, it was piled the length of a good spartan, sir.
    Kaeso(Shaken and eager): Give the men word, the enemy army is near...i want my legion&#39;s back agaisnt the sun ontop of that hill just south of those trees. Do you see it..?
    Scout: Yes sir, right away sir.

The sound of elephants marching could be heard as Kaeso&#39;s legion was set for battle.
    Bring it Hannibal.

Hannibals army came into view as Kaeso witnissed 2,000 Carthaginians, 30 beasts (elephants), and barbaric mercenaries marching toward them. Hannible and his army taunt Kaeso by standing just far enough away so Kaesos scorpions could not hit them. Time goes by, and Hannibles army just sits there.

Kaeso: What is he waiting for, he has enough men to fight....what is this treachory?
    Captain: Sir, look, to the east, it seems he has reinforcement of maybe 600 men and 30 more beasts.
    Kaeso: Blasts...the sun is to our back, we are outnumbered and surrounded. Scout, make haste and go back to cirta, find me any merc willing to fight, i will pay twice the reg bargain.
    Scout: Right away sir.

Soon after sending a scout to find men, there returned 6 beasts, the same as the ones in Hannibals army. The time came, and Hannibal attacked.
    Hannibal Attacking&#33;

Fighting broke out between forces, Kaeso&#39;s well trained legion took gaurd upon that hill for several hourse, even with the sun in their eyes to make it hard to see. But still, Hannibal could not break through the thick lines of the legion. Hannibal knew no way of victory, and fled with his remaining army. Although, Kaeso did not pursue, for he knew that there could be some more tricks from Hannibal, instead he let Hannibal go and will find him another time, soon to come.
    Victory&#33;

****To be Continued****

Hope yall liked it :grin
    Btw, that really was hannible, and he did flea, i am still pursueing him with Kaeso and his legion...but he is going south into the desert...no cities, no nothing. Its gonna be crazy.

Till next time, I ammmm
    GeneraL_ScienCe&#33;

So ive been very busy lately expanding my empire with my new Post-marian legions, which btw are bomb diggity. Very professional and elite....or are they?

I swear, ive run routine drills going over how to correctly create a Tustuedo, and how to hold your pilum. For some reason my 3rd Legion commanded by General Tullus the Mad is having problems....

Yo, youR SPEARS are backwards fellas...and that is NOT the best tustuedo formation...

-ScienCe&#33;

hahaha&#33; They have to be careful to no stab their fellows behind. :rolleyes

Woops, didnt mean to doulbe post&#33; :grin

-ScienCe&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast