Thread: KoJ

kekesvar.bingos's Avatar Miles
    The Only and Ultimate Walachian Kingdoms (err yes, there are more of them...)

Default KoJ

How exactly will be the Kingdom of Jerusalem potraied? My noble can gain a title of king of jerusalem and then happens what? these provinces of kanaan will be mine but autonomous, or he will eventually be able to brake apart from my fraction or will i as a ruler of my faction be able to become the king of jerusalem and give the title of lets say King of England to for example my brother or other noble...? so the heartlands of my kingdom would not be england anymore but holy land... will this be possible? thanks for answer and sorry if it was discussed before...

Basileos's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: KoJ

well it is explained in the preview and altough it is not easy to understand it, i realy advice to read it a few times again.
    you can conquer the holy land with any faction.the proovinces in the holy lands are then likely to become "autonomous" or "colonies".or you can give it away to the papal states, and then you can play the KoJ more like a ream faction.but this is very simplistic explained.

"I created disco"
    "**** Me I'm Famous"
    Al-Andalus/moorish researcher for DotS.
    Come and visite the DotS threads! : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...prune=-1&f=492

will i be able to play as Kingdom of Jerusalem and myself as King of Jerusalem with Palestina as my primary homeland?

Quote Originally Posted by kekesvar.bingos View Post
    will i be able to play as Kingdom of Jerusalem and myself as King of Jerusalem with Palestina as my primary homeland?
    Yes.

Mod Leader, Mapper & Bohemian Researcher

sweeeeeeeeet

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Now THAT is sweet!