Thread: psudeo

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Default psudeo

for the west roman empire the psudeo legios are only recruitable in italy like the other legions but being that they are psudeo and thought that they might be recruitable in more allmost all military citys maybe?

(with all respect and you know i mean well friend its hard to lean the west of federats if you cant by base roman infantery anywhere but italy)

just sayin cant wait for brg 2!!!!!!
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Default Re: psudeo

Quote Originally Posted by legio_XX View Post
    for the west roman empire the psudeo legios are only recruitable in italy like the other legions but being that they are psudeo and thought that they might be recruitable in more allmost all military citys maybe?

(with all respect and you know i mean well friend its hard to lean the west of federats if you cant by base roman infantery anywhere but italy)

just sayin cant wait for brg 2!!!!!!
    Hmm..:hmmm: think they were exclusively part of the mobile force such as the legions were. Foederati are much stronger now as they represent a another barbarian factions army such as the Franks or Goths under their own general but under the Empires banner such as Battle of Chalons
    Last edited by Riothamus; November 06, 2008 at 02:40 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: psudeo

ohhhh ok i thought they wernt and they were mostly barbarians my bad
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"