Thread: Possible Late 6.1 Hotseat

Default Possible Late 6.1 Hotseat

Hey guys, I've been thinking about making a game exactly like the Late Hotseat start. ofcourse, this will require alot of time to build, and i'd have to skip alot of turns just for the Teutonic order to pop in, and maybe the Mongols, i'd make Templar knights on all that Kingdom of Jerusalem owns, such. It will be fun!

i'd be looking for a good game around 10 people or so, maybe 8, and ofcourse we could decide if we would want to do a dual or tripple alliance? lol, I'm not sure, just gathering input before i start the project.

Also we could vote on No pope. this would make the game extremely fair, as now it is just how Rome Total War was, Total War... XD

please do send your opinions! ^^

Default Re: Possible Late 6.1 Hotseat

Why don't you use the late era campaign if you want to play late era?
    If you don't know how to play late era hotseat, try this link:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185644

That way is un-reliable form what I hear.

I've tried it and it worked well. Nevertheless it's your decision.

no no, it may work like that, but would it work well with every person filled? and i know it works fine with you, but would it work fine with others?

I started a Hotseat Late Era with 7 players today and it has worked well until now. I had modified the game like in the description above. Then I started the game and after we had made our turns (some of the players were at my home) we sent it to another player who had the unmodified SS6.1 and everything was fine. He made his turn and sent the save back to me. It was no problem.

Tar-Narcano

If this is so, I thank you Tar. I was un-sure if this was a safe way. With you confirming this, This is I thank you. (I am wondering if you would want to either join a game, or have a game i can join?)

No, i'm very sorry, but I only play with my RL friends. I hope you understand this.
    But it should be no problem to find a Hotseat you can join in this forum.
    Or just create your own. I'm sure there are enough players who want to take part.

Greetings,
    Tar-Narcano

I used to play with RL friends all the time, but i was tired by getting bruises when ever i did something big, (Like killed them) x.x;

sounds fun, i would probably join, i have basically no time but hotseats actually take very little (to play in, not run) so i should be good
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx