Thread: Anyone been playig the Pyrrhic campaign?

Default Anyone been playig the Pyrrhic campaign?

I just started it as GCS, you have a financiall crise when you start but pick the right buildings and invade Achaean town and your of to a fresh start.
    And it could be more cities than it is... Since the map is so small it will be wonderfull if more cities could fit in
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Mathais's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Anyone been playig the Pyrrhic campaign?

Well i have been playing the Pyrrhic Campaign for a little while now and have not run into any financiall problems but the way I run my campaigns is by balanceing out my citys. In other words I use certian citys for military build only so they get every building that is used for upgradeing and trainning. As for the other which hold the greater ammount is financial only so everything that raises my upkeep is bulid in these cities. I will say this there is a good and a bad to this but I would say the best way to manage your income is by watching it and carefully balanceing it out and knowing your limits.

What about when your financial cities get attacked? Do you have an army nearby or recruit bad units for the defence?
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Mathais's Avatar Ordinarius

I always I have army near by that can take on at least two stack before it has to be retrained to take on any more armies. Pluse depending on the city and where you are on the map depend on how I plane my expansion and what citys will need the army to save them. For it usally the boarder citys that are attack rather than one that is in your territory with other citys around it. Though you have to remember this how I play it dosnt mean that it will work for everyone you just need to find your style. There are many ways in which you can play but am very aggressive when i play. "For offenece is the best defence"

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

You know, the Pyrrhic campaign is acctually unfinished - barely even started working on it. I just finished the map a few months ago and left it at that. Unfortunately, I accidentally included this campaign in a recent update, due to the Subversion server exporting the campaign also...

Anyways, this campaign isn't ready to be played, so I won't accept any bug reports or complaints about this campaign. The map is unfinished, the cities are too few for now and it's overall unbalanced. Play at your own risk.

Oh, thought it was a new fresh campaign

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So there's a chance the number of provinces will be increased? Can't wait for the completed version of it.