Thread: Centre of trades and gold in EU3

Default Centre of trades and gold in EU3

Sorry guys can I ask you something about trade?
    1.I'm playing as england and have colonized all territories of the north coast of america and all the center including cuba and some other island. I've had the possibility to make a centre of trade in a province in cuba, and i made it. What are the advantages of it? I put all my merchants there.
    2.I've conquered the maya and the aztecs, I found that those provinces had the resource of gold. I've conquered them but every months the income from each province is 0.0... What should I do?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DarkProphet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    I cant be assed to Off topic post..
    You just did.

Congratulations.
    "TV REGERE IMPERIO POPVLOS ROMANE MEMENTO, PARCERE SVBIECTIS ET DEBELLARE SVPERBOS, Vergilius, Aeneis liber VI, vv. 852-854""
    "ricordati o Romano, cHE dovrai reggere coL tuo Potere le genti, perdonare i vinti e doMare i supErbi, Virgilio, Eneide libro VI, vv. 852-854"

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Default Re: Centre of trades and gold in EU3

The trade income of that gold making province is zero. Gold gives you a huge production income for that province however.

As for the centers of trade, each one gives you more merchants and raises the tax value of that province significantly. I think it's also generally cheaper and easier to compete in your own centers of trade.

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces View Post
    Gold gives you a huge production income for that province however.
    So, no money? And what is the advantage of having a province with a gold resource?

You just did.

Congratulations.
    "TV REGERE IMPERIO POPVLOS ROMANE MEMENTO, PARCERE SVBIECTIS ET DEBELLARE SVPERBOS, Vergilius, Aeneis liber VI, vv. 852-854""
    "ricordati o Romano, cHE dovrai reggere coL tuo Potere le genti, perdonare i vinti e doMare i supErbi, Virgilio, Eneide libro VI, vv. 852-854"

Quote Originally Posted by CAMPVS-CAESAR View Post
    So, no money? And what is the advantage of having a province with a gold resource?
    Production gives money

So yes, gold gives you a lot of money. In the ledger you can see what your main income is.

As for Centers of Trade, the more mercantilism you have the easier it is yo compete in your OWN centers of trade, but it's harder to get into other markets. Free Trade does the exact opposite.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

ok thanks!!

You just did.

Congratulations.