Thread: History defined?

Default History defined?

The History Channel

historiee channelle, ohe historiee chanelle where art thou historiee????

Out with the trash.

Sandhogs, please. dig you a deep tunnel and stay hidden.
    Monsterquest:
    Pure idiocy for being on the history channel, if you avidly watch this, take a history book, and start going to town on your forehead. mabye you can beat some sense and aswell as some history into your head.

UFO shows.
    Go away tin foil mad hatters.

Ax Men
    you'd have to take a log to the head inorder to watch this show.

Ice Road Truckers
    OH MIE GAWD DIS B A GUD SHO!!
    the bringer of lower IQ, the mother of dehistorising history. Ice road truckers, or what i call "must be suckers...to watch this crap". how this show was popular is beyond me, beyond any further words. if you watch history channel you know the feeling.
    for memorial day they took off the band of brothers marathon for this POS, i could not beleive this, i flipped out and from then on i detest the history channel.

Historical buttttt out of place.
    Jurassic Fight Club ok,but the whole leading up to who done it is well to over played, lets have the experts talk while the dinos duke it out for 30 mins and not the little 3 min ending..
    Belongs elsewhere(dont matter just move it)

Gangland, yes it issss history but history of 1950- current, go eslewhere(spike best)

Human weapon,eminates spike. has limited cover of the style history background so meh.
    haunted history, arrrg, another supernaterual show, atleast this has a bit of history to it and not complete fabricated tales of wackjobs seekign attention errr nevermind those people are in the same boat.

The rest is ok, but it seems history channel is not stopping the flow of poo.

in the meantime the military channel seems to have more history releated programming then history channel itself
    They will have a new show soon dissecting the legends of war this weekend or the next.
    History internationial thankfully remains history at itse core and shows all the history stuff you need.

26/100% why so low? too much crap! yea they still show history releated stuff but it is turning into discovery channel. the point of that they show unhistorical shows deducts 20% off. suck it A&E and take the trash else where.

i swear if i see a Ballet Dancing show on the military channel, i will go ape and break a tv set.
    Last edited by thePassenger; October 31, 2008 at 01:36 AM.

Default Re: History defined?

You should hear about UKTV History. It used to be good but recently it can be arsed on what it puts on TV. They have stopped putting the world at war on and now all thats on is Tenko, Antiques Road Show and nature programmes with David Attenborough. Hardly History.
    The King over the water!

Ah i forgot tougher in alaska, i must of dilibertly deleted it from my memory bank.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Yeah History channel has turned out to be a dissapointment! I was really looking forward to it, I got digital tv and a whole useless package of channels just to be able to get the History channel and it's too bad they have all these silly shows, ocasionally they have something good tough! I guess I have to hope the Military channel comes on here one day!