Thread: Aristeia: Preview #1

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Default Aristeia: Preview #1

Present...

Welcome to the long-awaited first public update of Aristeia, our expansion for Troy Total War. We know that you have been waiting for this for a long time, and so have we. The mod has taken shape gradually, and we are now ready to show you some solid results - though only a taste of what is to come...

Featuring new factions...

House of Atreus

New Units...

And much more besides, including an entirely new map and story-driven campaign.

For more information click
    here

dmesa's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Aristeia: Preview #1

wow, that is some epic model!! cant wait to see what you guys are doing with this.

Sig made by Haeressiarch...+Rep me if you want to...

We are aiming for a much higher standard of quality than what is currently expected from most RTW mods and even most M2TW mods.

dmesa's Avatar Biarchus

Its nice to know that, eventully this kind of work, rises the level of all the other mods that are aiming for high quality standards

As the units are built and designed with M2TW and normal mapping in mind they should also be portable at some stage in the future for other platforms, be it M2TW, Empire or something else, though they have had to be scaled down slightly for RTW so as not to exclude the low end machine range.

dmesa's Avatar Biarchus

i understand, and its intelligent to make them avaliable to use them with future mods, and you can always aim to do very high quality models that can be scaled down in detail and complexity, but in the other hand is the time invested in such work, thats why i'm personally amazed, because people put their time and efforts to do something better for we all.

awesome