Thread: Looking for replacement!

Default Looking for replacement!

We're looking for a replcaement in 6.0 hotseat 2.0 for HRE. They are currently one of the strongest and richest factions in the hotseat and are at peace. If anybody is interested pm Triforce V, gamemaster.

Triforce, sorry if you don't want me to do this and i will delete it immediately if you say so, i was just wondering if you were going to do t cause we need a sub before HRE trun.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Phase's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Looking for replacement!

Why is no one around when there is actually a space open?

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    We're looking for a replcaement in 6.0 hotseat 2.0 for HRE. They are currently one of the strongest and richest factions in the hotseat and are at peace. If anybody is interested pm Triforce V, gamemaster.

Triforce, sorry if you don't want me to do this and i will delete it immediately if you say so, i was just wondering if you were going to do t cause we need a sub before HRE trun.
    nah its fine, good to take the initiative,
    been so busy lately, thanks emperor

no probs triforce

Phase, i don't know. Usually many want to play but when we actually have a space open no one responds!!! and its not even a bad faction, Holy Roman Empire is doing better than most in the game and could easily crush its neighbors....
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Spanish, I'll save the day and i'll join in! nothing worst than having players that leave the game hanging! (I have a full BC game which almost 5-6 drop outs, so i know how sucky the feeling is.)

any ways woo, HRE is my all time favorite

Phase's Avatar Senator

Is Kaizer Merlox the confirmed replacement then?

If not count me in and if you need me pm me
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Phase's Avatar Senator

Whoever it is. I need to PM them before they take their turn!

well, does spanish needs to confirm me? or..?

Kaizer, since you were the first to respond then you get the spot. i will confirm and send a pm to triforce if you haven't already done so. You can get the password from Barcamartin(former HRE player) or Triforce V. I am not the game master.

Commander Ruunu, i will contact you if anything comes up

Beware of scoundrels

Never mind, The Lord helped me with the problem though

I need the pass still!
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; November 02, 2008 at 01:12 PM.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

I can play as HRE if not kaizer already does that...
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk