Thread: Module System 1.010 is released!

Default Module System 1.010 is released!

Module system 1.010 is released! Finally we can start modding..

Original post on TW forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Armagan
    Hi,

I am sorry this took so long. Basically we wanted to fix the most important bugs before releasing the module system and then making the patch took longer than expected for various reasons. Anyway, you can download the module system for version 1.010 from the link below:

http://www.taleworlds.com/download/m...tem_1010_0.zip

Looking forward to all the great mods you'll come up with this!

Cheers,
    -Armagan

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Sidus Preclarum's Avatar Honnête Homme.

Default Re: Module System 1.010 is released!

Hurrah!
    Hurrah!
    Hurrah!

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

Edit: Nothing to see here folks, move along this was a perfectly intelligent , deep thought evoking post.
    Last edited by Darkragnar; October 29, 2008 at 11:22 AM.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Wyuippee!
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

I dont know what you're talking about Garnier , you have a habit of talking with you're self ?
    Last edited by Darkragnar; October 29, 2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Liez there was no editing, None what so ever.
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

You do have a habit of talking to you're self!
    Last edited by Darkragnar; October 29, 2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: THe Gods messed with me :(

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

I got a warning that the file contained a Virus. (The one from taleworlds):hmmm:
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

It could very well be a false-positive. I don't think taleworlds would put an infected file on their site.

The module system? I scanned it with AVG and nothing came up.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Infection (I didnt get it) seemed to be in the hosting (we just went over to new hosting with the Repository remember?)

Think has been cleared now..
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!