Thread: SPEED UP your EB! With this wee 'mod' (Far, far faster turn time, less ctd problems)

Default SPEED UP your EB! With this wee 'mod' (Far, far faster turn time, less ctd problems)

I noticed a lot of people are despairing about how awfully long the game turns take with EB and the problems with client ruler duplicate related CTD's. So I have attached the files to solve your woes. For both EB 1.1 and Alexander EB. (Lots of people seem to be unaware of this 'fix').

These files remove the client rulers from the type 4 government but you can still use type 4 government option (and just use a regular family member/general as governor). Though I loved the client ruler idea, my pc lagged so much it took an age to take a single turn so it had to go.

It is really worth it:

You will get:

1. Far faster turns:
    ---- It will speed up the AI turn time of your campaigns by about HALF or more.

2. Less chance of CTD's
    ---- It will it rule out the possibility of a CTD from it, like duplicate client ruler problems.

3. Quicker loading
    ---- aye.

4. Smooth campaign map scrolling
    ---- No more jerky scrolling.

LINKS FOR THE FILES ARE HERE:
    for regular EB 1.1 -CLICK HERE-l

And ALEX-EB: -CLICK HERE-

REMEMBER to back up the two files before replacing them.

Instructions are included.

any problems, post here.

Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; November 17, 2008 at 07:08 AM. Reason: added info
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

maksimus's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Speed up game! (Far, far faster turn time, less ctd problems)

Nice, that is common solution for faster game, truth is, I was thinking of implementing the same feature in the alxeb mod but I change my mind coz I belive many ppl use the feature and they dont mind the turn end time
    “Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world.”

Default Re: SPEED UP your EB! With this wee 'mod' (Far, far faster turn time, less ctd problems)

Hi, I love this solution... It makes my EB way more faster. Plz update yor "mod" for the latest release of EB 1.2

Default Re: SPEED UP your EB! With this wee 'mod' (Far, far faster turn time, less ctd problems)

EB1.2 already solved that.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=207235

Read the Client ruler under "changes for 1.2"

The links doesnt work anymore... I want to downlaod it
    Last edited by Jan III Sobieski; April 22, 2010 at 05:23 PM.