Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 90 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
Results 2,281 to 2,284 of 2284

Thread: Geomod Tool for Mapping

Gigantus's Avatar I woke up, lifted my arms, moved my knees, turned my neck. Everything made the same noise: Crrrrraaaacccckkk. I came to a conclusion: I am not old, I am crispy!
    Artifex

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Geomod Tool for Mapping

Look above the trigger section for an entry with [error] in the line - this should give you an idea where the error might be.

Member of the H.E.L.P. Project

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    There are about two dozen creating a world tutorials : which one did you follow?
    haha I am actually using your Basic Mapping from scratch. I am beginning to get the hang of it and get the basic understanding of how the whole thing fits together. Is there a point I can check my work? Or is it one of the things that I need to finish and hope I did everthing right along the way?

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I believe I have finished the tutorial only that when I hit execute it says windows cannot find kingdoms_exe. I have it downloaded through steam. How do I fix this?

Gigantus's Avatar I woke up, lifted my arms, moved my knees, turned my neck. Everything made the same noise: Crrrrraaaacccckkk. I came to a conclusion: I am not old, I am crispy!
    Artifex

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Open the BAT file in the mods folder by right clicking it and choosing 'edit'. Then replace kingdoms.exe with medieval2.exe, save, start again.

I have to update the tutorial to take care of the recent Steam merge of the executables, thanks for pointing this out. In fact the 'Bare Kingdoms' installation isn't supported anymore, it's now the Bare Geomod installation (more comprehensive and geared up for the Geomod tool) instead which already has that fix.

If you have difficulties with any of the tutorials, post about it in their threads, I'll respond as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Gigantus; Yesterday at 08:52 PM.

Member of the H.E.L.P. Project

Thread Information