Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have any articles on battlefield strategy?

Default Re: Have any articles on battlefield strategy?

i never used them until now, i'll try it again when i get the hang of missile calvary

Your tactic worked great, have you some more?
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

i'll try it again as soon as i get the hang of missile cavalry. i haven't really used them until now

woops, double post .

[unfortunately i really don't have any other definitive formations, still developing them. however, i just found a nice thread for open field battle strategy and tactics: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=405166
    this should be quite useful

Ok, nice. It took some time for me to get the best from missile cavalry, that is why Russia is my favorite.
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Icon1 Re: Have any articles on battlefield strategy?

Version 2 of the Medieval Total War 2 Settlements & Siege Guide has been completed! I once saw on this forum a message saying that it would require a book to provide such a guide, and 43 pages later, here it is... every type of settlement has a map and all statistics. There are also guides to besieging and defending settlements, a guide to artillery use, and a guide to open battles (including confrontations between alliess). With this guide, you will always know the best way to the plaza, how many gates there are, what is the best artillery to use, where the best place is to attack, as well as other information like population levels required for upgrades

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12