Thread: Why is your mod so awesome?

Default Why is your mod so awesome?

My best friend Victor, who lives down the street from me and his computer can't run this game, has always loved it, and for months now we've been looking for mods that are perfect; in which are not to hard on money mangement (He likes to kill instead of govern), but also satisfy someone like me who loves to build, conquer, and just watch there empire grow. I have to say, this mod, is utterly fantastic.

Not only does it have flawless hotseat, but the new cities you placed (The isle of man! How beautiful! <3), the addition of all the kingdom factions (Wales vs. Turks, fight!), and slamming them all together in a super huge map. I utterly can not say with words how much this mod pleases me.

What I do know, is that if you guys were with the team when they created this game, and this was the near final product, MTW2 would have had even higher reviews then it already has, and would have sold at least 50 percent more copies. This mod is so polished, I feel like I'm playing it normally, like this was what the game was MENT to be.

Everything is flawless, the crowns, factions, units, buildings, everything, is fantastic. I give you all kudos from both me and my friend Victor. This is not a Grand campaign, it's the Ultima Omega Perfect Campaign, or something with a DBZ like title.

Tomorrow I think me and my friend will conquer the world as the teutonic and Lithuanian allaince... cause... you know... that would so happen! <.<

You have my support, and I will follow every new adventure you guys happen to embark on, may conquer be in all our futures!

Default Re: Why is your mod so awesome?

Totally agree with your... this mod IS THE S*!T!! haha, kudos to dave

Glad to hear that people are enjoying my mod so much

In making Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod I fulfilled a dream of mine of what this great game should have been. Before M2TW I had no previous modding experience. I learnt to mod the hard way on my own.

I've worked on this mod for a very long time and have now reached my goal. I have one of the most stable mods in the entire community and its campaign is as tough as any other mod. I am proud of what I have achieved with this mod. Also I am thankful for all the help and support I recieved from my friends and fans on this forum.

thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; October 21, 2008 at 03:54 PM.

Shucks with all the time I have on my hands seems like I should have made a mod on my own, oh well, yours is what I would have done anyways <3. Can't wait to invite him over tomorrow so we can hotseat and giggle like girls at all the delicous awesomeness were doing. Currently it's a me being wales him being norway taking on the world slug fest. He worships you for bringing them here and keeping there colors from the expansion pack.