Thread: Medieval Total War Credit Track ?

Default Medieval Total War Credit Track ?

I am dying to find that track. You can hear it when you finish conquer the whole map and the credit start to roll. The last time I hear it I was playing the Byzantine Empire and won. I have found all the other track but they not included the end game track, which is the most awesome

I don't remember clear but Euro, Arab and Byzantine may have 3 different end game track. If that is the case, please help me collect all 3 . Thank you, thank you soooo muchhhh

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: Medieval Total War Creadit Track ?

I would help, but unfortunately I don't 'have MTW with me right now. I have to agree, it is amazing music.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Yeah, me too. I wonder if there are anyone still playing MTW nowadays. I myself stop playing a long time ago. At this moment I conquer Europe with MTW 2 and it makes me remember about those good old day playing MTW .

Anyway if anyone has any idea about what is the song(s)'s name and how to get it. Please inform me, thanks a lot

Icon3 Re: Medieval Total War Credit Track ?

I am pretty sure it should be in the M:TW music folder or one of the subfolders. I haven't got M:TW installed here, but I remember that track.

Default Re: Medieval Total War Credit Track ?

Thanks , I will borrow my friend's copy and look again
    KNOWN FACTS: Earth rotates around the sun, water freeze at 273 Ko, EA is absolutely evil.

Aren't they in the Sounds/GameEnd folder? I have Euro_Outro_Start.wav, Euro_Outro_Loop.wav, Arab_Outro_Start.wav and Arab_Outro_Loop.wav.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Hi guys,

Your’e quite right Garnier, that’s were the stuff is located and as far as the special “Byzantine” version goes, it simply is the Euro_Outro_Start.wav, Euro_Outro_Loop.wav-stuff. There is no third version, unless it is available in a “secret” edition of the game.

Sumonious, what you are thinking about is the “Euro_Outro_Loop.wav” and its right there where Garnier indicated, also it should be good CD-quality sound as well (that IS rare these days) so enjoy to yours heart content! Personally I am more into the Arabic stuff in the particular game-score (the European stuff is of course first class as well, no doubts there).

Quote Originally Posted by Sumonious View Post
    I wonder if there are anyone still playing MTW nowadays.

As for playing MTW, I don’t play the original anymore; stopped doing that about 2-3 years ago when I finished my first version of redux (only played redux from that point), these days I rarely get the chance to play much since I’m fairly busy helping and providing pointers for people that play the MTW-redux version instead. There is a redux-thread here at the TWC, although it is not that active at the moment.

- Cheers

Thank you two, I know where to find it now. But the problem is I do not have MTW with me now. So if you are willing, could you share the songs for me via an upload host or something ? I would be very happy if you're willing . Thank you two again
    KNOWN FACTS: Earth rotates around the sun, water freeze at 273 Ko, EA is absolutely evil.

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Hi again Sumonious,

Perhaps you could ask your friend to upload it for you privately; after all it is illegal to do what you’re asking so I’m afraid you’ll have to count me out in such a maneuver. But I really can’t see any problem here, just ask your friend to convert the wave-file to a decent Mp3 and he could send it to you via email. The file should be small enough for him to do that.

- Cheers

It isn't illegal to upload the tracks on here since it is not changing the game in any way. Otherwise all mods would be illegal.

The Fourth Age: Total War, uses music from Original Medieval: Total War, so if this is illegal in the TOS then rightfully so is that mod.

Icon3 Re: Medieval Total War Credit Track ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless Commandant View Post
    It isn't illegal to upload the tracks on here since it is not changing the game in any way. Otherwise all mods would be illegal.
    Distributing game-files without the publisher's permission is illegal. After all, they sell it, so it represent commercial value (even if it's only a minor part of the game).

Mods are tricky legal ground. I think that, technically, they are illegal, but because they do not damage the commercial value of the product, publishers tolerate it.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludens View Post
    Distributing game-files without the publisher's permission is illegal. After all, they sell it, so it represent commercial value (even if it's only a minor part of the game).

Mods are tricky legal ground. I think that, technically, they are illegal, but because they do not damage the commercial value of the product, publishers tolerate it.
    That's nearly 100 % correct.

- Distributing original TW game files publicly via internet (fan forum or not) is illegal, yes.
    - Distributing TW modfiles isn't illegal, as the TW game publisher officially allows that, or in other words, never prohibited such undertakings (and even officially gives infos and tools about and for modding the original game).
    - Plus in general, re-distributing game modfiles, as long they aren't commercially used, isn't criminalised (although eventually illegal).

And after all, they benefit from mod-releases a lot - if there weren't that much MTW, RTW/BI mods, then these 2-3 TW original games wouldn't be sold anymore in that high numbers. They love fan forums like TWC a lot, that's for sure

... and i'm pretty sure, it wouldn't happen anything from SEGA/CA, if an original game file (or files) is made public in a known fan forum, nonetheless it is against the ToS of the TWC site, of course, and (at least) moderators would punish such an undertaking, because they have to.
    Last edited by DaVinci; January 04, 2009 at 10:22 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.