Thread: Screenshots?

Default Screenshots?

Very interested in this mod to such an extent that I am now downloading to replace my own mod which I spent months making. However, to keep me occupied during the LONG download time, can someone please direct me to some map screenshots please.

Thank you.

EDIT: Woah, don't all answer me at once will ya... LOL. Guess I asked at a quiet time. Found some screenshots anyways so hopefully all I need now is for the download to speed up a little.

On the subject of screenshots, could anyone possibly post me some of France and southern Italy? Pwease!!
    Last edited by verena xeventus; October 19, 2008 at 09:50 AM.
    If deception is an art, then the world is full of artists!
    Trust No One!

Default Re: Screenshots?

Sure, will do it soon

Userpro's Avatar =RAE= HostedMod Creator

Are you sure this are KGCM 3.6 screenshots? Seems those are the old ground textures from the mod!
    Visit our TWC M2TW-Kingdoms Hosted Mods Forum for...

!!! RAE Development stopped --- read last Statement here !!!
    M2TW-Kingdoms Mod Creator REDEO AD EXORDIUM ( RAE )
    Progress: 95% internal final beta release - 85% official release
    RAE TWC-Wiki Eagle Standard interview ... RAE.net Homepage ... RAE TWZ-Germany
    Proudly Sega & Steam Boycotter since ETW! See why here or this petition
    Sorry for bad english here, there and in my tutorials > advanced horde invasion & hide/unhide stratmap-ui & Beginners modding

Thanks for the screenshots guys, I finally managed to download the mod after a long wait last night (got the 2 part download in the end, I would still be waiting for the one from file front.)

I was wondering if maybe this thread could remain open as a dedicated screenshots thread, so that people like myself can view before downloading??
    Trust No One!

I am 110% sure that is 3.6 KGCM screenshots, maybe because I reduced them to JPEG which reduced the quality?

I don't know for sure what you have done to see such textures after patching to 3.6 :hmmm:, but from what i know and i'm nearly sure, this are the old texture prior to 3.6 and that the MTW2 engine don't recognize the jpg format!
    Last edited by Userpro; October 21, 2008 at 09:25 AM.

Sorry for bad english here, there and in my tutorials > advanced horde invasion & hide/unhide stratmap-ui & Beginners modding

judging by the screenshots, it's using the medieval 2 texture files as opposed to the rome textures, which tells me it's not the latest patch.
    Trust No One!

Well tell me how is it not the latest patch with the 3.6 submod with Wales add on?

And no, when I uploaded it I converted it to JPEG

It seems that you have currently installed KGCM3.5 with the additional wales (as) submod. But not the latest 3.6 with Wales fully integrated.

Harry thats def not patch 3.6 screenshots. It must be 3.0 + Wales submod like userprobe said. Here's a screenshot of Italy in winter with the new textures and moddified climates.

regards,
    Dave

Must be right.. I'll check if I installed it properly because I've got the installer here from when it first came out. Cheers, I know I ATLEAST have 3.5

Nice screenshots. Its very good to have Kingdoms units in vanilla Grand Campaign.
    **ROMA SURRECTUM 2.0 RULES**