Thread: Dominant Empires: Diplomacy Council

Default Dominant Empires: Diplomacy Council

Every kingdom would be sent a Notification of a Council of all nations, even the Non Christian ones. Being a Port City of Rome, This would be one of the easier locations to get to. Having a rather nice Mansion as a diplomatic place, and having a large, Rectangular table that could easily fit 26 or so people, or so, and had around 30 bedrooms that could allow a Diplomat could stay and be safe.

The head master of this Council would be a Diplomat that believes strongly in the Papal states' wishes, and one that could speak for the Crusading Order that had recently landed in the Armenian Region.

Default Re: Dominant Empires: Diplomacy Council

Greetings fellow diplomats, I hail from the Kingdome of Hungery. I greet you all and hope together we may prosper and find glory.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Same for me, may we lead mighty and prosperous nations

A man in a smart brown robe and a concealed face, covered with an eccentric black and yellow head scarf enters, he has a tuba and begins to play his instrument, after an hours performance he says 'i hope this softened the mood a bit, i am a representative for lithaunia and the cumans, that wouldnt be a problem, would it?'
    he sits down not waiting for an answer, by the hungarian who edges away from this pagan oddity

The Head Diplomat would raise.

Welcome, Hungary would ofcourse to be the first to come due to that they are Noble in both representation, but also their devotion toward the Church!.

The Pagans are welcomed as well. The Pope will lend you the option at all times that if Lithuania 's people wants to convert to Christian, The Pope will embrace you and your people with Open arms!

As the Spokesmen of the Templar Order, I wish to ally with every Christian nation, As we are protectors of god's children.

Hello, everyone. I am a rather well-to-do merchant by the name of Giuseppe Dracono, who was lucky enough to be chosen as a representative of both my home city Venice, and a land in which I control much amber trade, Norway. Both nations wish for peace with others.

Edit: w00t post 27! I haven't used this account much, but I'm much more active over at totalwar.org.

decimator22's Avatar Vicarius

OOC: Shall we give it a org kind of diplo idea?

A man in purple robes enters the room. The sultanate of Egypt and Kwarezm announces its eyes and ears in the room. My dear freinds I will speak what my lords intend me to say and beleive me, we wish no harm against you, christian nations and of course the pagan nations are welcome as freinds. We will accept trade rights and map exchange with every faction. May Allah bless all of you.

Another man would enter in, This would be of a simple black Doublet with a feathered hat.

Greetings from the Imperial Heiliges Romisches Reich! My Kaiser has been informed of the most pleasant news since many of the Separate German Kingdoms have broke apart from his Kaiser's will. As I will be representing the Reichstag! The Government of the Imperial Heiliges Romisches Reich. If you have ANY concerns with the Reich, Please notify Myself, and I will send a letter to the Kaiser!, Also... We fully support the Templar's things to change, and We are currently trying to make our own Faithful service!

The French diplomat rises. Greetings, we the french would like to welcome all nations, irrelevant of his background. We are a kingdom who wish to see peace and look to trade our goods with other nations.

The french diplomat sits down but is interrupted by the sound of his messenger rushing through the door. They temporarly exchange words and the french diplomat rises again.

We french are a divided lot and so our king has been working hard to restore back to the throne those who have rebelled. i would everyone to remember that those lands are currently our vassals. So unless you have obtained french territory through marriage (england and aragon) remember that its people are french. At the moment i have received news that the Holy Roman Emperor is leading a force to conquer Metz. We have no problem with this for it is German territory but we wish your army to leave after its conquest and leave only a small garrison to maintain public order. I hope the Emperor will accept this small favour.

We have also talked to the Kingdom of England and proposed a marriage proposal between our heir and your princess.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

The Kaiser will accept this, Though, If you hadn't already noticed, A very strong Fortress is located abit lower than Metz, We do not know what is your intentions, But they seem like they can withstand much hardship if it has to ever come. Though... There are already rumors of plans of attack onto the Reich, We only hope it no-hearted threats, As we have no interests to attack countries, but to only unite our many different principalities into one nation, Though... That sadly, almost seems impossible, with that said, It is almost impossible to commit a full act of engagement! At last, The Kaiser is the Second to be fully committed into a Military Alliance with the Templar Order!, We will now be donating some of our funds to help the cause of all of Christianity.