Thread: RM3 Questions and RM2 Help

Default RM3 Questions and RM2 Help

1. I can't seem to remember what the RM3 factions are . I know that Milan was being taken out and some other one but I can't remember. Also what are factions that are replacing those?

2. Will Americas be playable in RM3, just curious.

3. Will the Pope thing be finished by the time RM3 comes out?

4. Now for RM2 question does anyone know how to stop the Mongols? There kicking everyones ass and no one seems to be able to stop them! They killed Poland and are fighting Denmark, Hungary, Eastern Roman Empire, faction all the way on the east side of the map and the Holy Roman Empire and it looks like their winning . Though currently I am fighting the Eastern Romans and Milan I'm scared that they are going to rampage through everyone and come kill me

So does anyone know how to stop this Golden Horde :hmmm:??

Flowermasher's Avatar Foederatus
    reality is an accpeted set of ethics and blah blah blah

Default Re: RM3 Questions and RM2 Help

Archers and Heavy Cavalry are what I use normally. Your biggest issue, however, is the fact that they command a huge economy most likely. I would suggest that you also give a good focus to blockading ports. As well it might be important to ally with Denmark, Poland and the others and station armies near their cities. If they stay alive long enough you can defeat the mongols. Another way is also to just run to the middle east with all of your men lol. I have done both and neither is easy....
    Lets just be clear and note that the Phalanx in RTW makes all other units worthless except for archers.....

Default Re: RM3 Questions and RM2 Help

mongols are pretty intense, i never had a problem with them tho, on my english campaign the hre, and the turks seemed to be able to deal with them