Thread: To non-english players

Icon12 To non-english players

First of all thanks to Westeros' modders
    I tried the 0.51 version and I find a bug about the sound; with the non-english verrsions of Medieval some faction crashed when you tried to select their armies or their agents; the solution it's very simple: go in Medieval file, Westeros, Data and delete Sounds' file entirely. You will never have problems with this bug...

I'm sorry for possible spelling or grammatical errors, I hope that this will be useful for you...

Default Re: To non-english players

Thank you, Robert. That may indeed have been the problem Your solution is good.

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

For 1.5 and 1.6 version however this don't work because the file is put again and the bug recur... so you must use medieval's version clean (with patch 1.3)...

thanks robert_88