Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Projectile Project=Axes, Daggers. Requests?

I finaly did it, and made a new throwing axe projectile!

GREAT WORK!!!

Nero's Avatar Foederatus

Great work!

Do the axes spin. or just travel in a parabola?

More importantly how did you get the amazon warriors working mine isn't its shows a weird texture? I like throwing axes :w00t thank you

Sidus Preclarum's Avatar Honnęte Homme.

Originally posted by Nero@Mar 14 2005, 05:50 AM
    Do the axes spin. or just travel in a parabola?
    was just going to aske the same question .
    Nice work anyway .

Great Work Very nice if there a way too have i would love have throwing axe projectile :w00t

Member of S.I.N.

Unfortunatly then do not spin, but simply fly strait. I want to tweak them a little more before i post anything...

Make it SO Wierdshady! With all possible speed my good man!
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Nice! I need throwing axes :shocked

MeKtHep's Avatar Semisalis

" WEIRDSHADY " who said he aint a god ?

Im Already @ his feeeet :w00t :grin

GREAT JOB

" Tell Them In Sparta " That we obeyed our orders to the last man

Ok here is the scoop, i was going to make a axe model that woud look more approiate for use with the vannilla axemen units, but then i realized that i would have to edit every axemen model in the game to have a axe for the primary weapon and 1 for the secondary weapon, other wise they will throw all thier axes and then ingage in hand to hand combat with thier fists! so for lack of a wish to edit every axemen in the game , ill tell you how im gonna release them, first (tomarrow probaly, ill post a pack FOR MODLERS!!! with the 2 axe models( 1 single head, 1 double head) and the texture, and the projectile text, and 2 cas files FOR MODLERS or any one with a 3DMAX trial, as these 2 cas files will contain 2 axes, primary and secondary weapons already parented to a hand bone so that you can simply merge them to any model you want, if this will be used as any part of any project or realease all you need to do is ask. but you do need to ask. Then in a couple of days ill post a package for everyone else of different barbarian units that I have been working on, some of which will use the throwing axes, also going to make a spiecial axe missle for the axe women and post a DL (probaly in the TTO DL section) of the new improved Screaching PMSing Axe throwing Amazon Women(working title,lol) after I show them to calin. also going to make a throwing dagger! and a unit or to to use them! :grin

Shady that is seriously sweet man! Even without the spin animation thats still something I'd like to see. And also on the throwing daggers, thats awesome. Why not next go with a ninja, some throwing stars and katana joking. Later man :cool

Screaching PMSing Axe throwing Amazon Women
    Hmm thats how i feel sometimes. :><

But in all seriousness, nice job my man. :grin

Spartan's Avatar Divus
    Patrician

Woohoo&#33;&#33; Damn Cool&#33;&#33;&#33;

-Spartan
    "Consular" Spartan, Vassal of Siblesz
    Lord of lt1956, & Vercingetorix, Founder House of Spartae
    §§TWC's Father of Modding§§ §§ RulersoftheSea.com §§
    "The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, & power over nothing" - Herodotus

WOW&#33; :shocked
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Nice work&#33; :swow *bringiton*

New update tonight, i made a more approiate axe for the amazons, and i made the dagger as well and edited the roman arcani to use it, looks real cool and adds a nice suprise to when the hide anywhere unit appears from nowhere and hurls daggers as they charge&#33; also get a peek at one of the throwing axemen that will be in the DL. also a little shot of the axe sticking out of the ground.
    :grin enjoy

I want them I want them :w00t

Member of S.I.N.

Pent uP Rage's Avatar Tech *********

Man, that&#39;s nice...I have a request though.
    How about some small fire projectiles for slingers. It is known they used small firepots during seiges(forget where I read that).

under the patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, son of the Black Prince
    Before you post, see if your question has already been answered
    here

It is an amazing work&#33; :w00t
    I have been working in some flammable missile, mainly javelins: http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=43671
    In the screenshots you can see that the fire appears from the bottom of the javelin. Have you any idea on how to put the fire in other part of the javelin? Is it necessary to do a new model?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast